Chapter 185

Quickening Of The Northern Continent #3

Theodore’s mind was still blank. The unreal beauty was similar, but it was very different from when she had been standing at the border between a male and female. If the previous Ellenoa seemed like a fresh leaf, the Ellenoa before him now was a blossoming flower. The acacia scent which tickled his nose seemed to be her body odor.

Despite facing a national VIP, Theodore couldn’t open his mouth.

No, Theodore wasn’t the only one. All the people around Ellenoa held their breaths, regardless of what sex they were. She had a beauty that gave off a sharp vitality. Her face shone like soft sunshine and naturally attracted the attention of the crowd.

If Paragranum hadn’t poked him, Theodore would’ve continued staring blankly at Ellenoa.

“Ah! It is great to see you after a long time, Ellenoa. I didn’t know that you would be coming here,” Theodore greeted hurriedly.

“Huhu, I didn’t expect Theodore to come and meet me.” Ellenoa smiled gently at his embarrassed greeting.

Theodore didn’t know why but there seemed to be something behind her smile. He couldn’t stop his eyes from moving up and down. Softly curved lips, the white teeth between them, and the slender fingers near her lips... It wasn’t just the curves of the body which had changed. There was also femininity in her behavior.

This was also true for her gaze which stared straight at him. Her eyes were filled with solid trust and goodwill, which could make the recipient feel troubled.

Theodore barely managed to escape her gaze as he spoke to Ellenoa and the other envoys, “...Then we will move from here. Please tell me if you ever feel uncomfortable.”

“Of course, Benefactor! Please look after us.”

“I will gratefully accept this favour.”

The two guardians bowed and naturally stepped behind Ellenoa. If their purpose was to escort her, they would stand on the left and right. However, Theodore didn’t know the meaning of their current positions.

‘Why are both of them standing in the rear?’

It was as if they were obstructions...

While he thought about it, Ellenoa’s face flushed red as she approached Theodore’s side. She was acting nervously like an adolescent girl. Her white fingers moved awkwardly before she took a deep breath and held out her right hand. It was a motion like she wanted to shake hands, but the meaning was different.

“Please look after me, Theodore.”

“Ah, yes.”

It was an act of courage for Ellenoa, but Theodore grabbed her hand without much thought. This was before Ellenoa could prepare her mind. “Ah...!”

Her palm, which had been made smaller by her feminization, was lightly caught in Theodore’s hands. She felt a rough texture and heat. Ellenoa felt the warmth being transmitted from her palm to the tip of her head. It might be different with another man, but Theodore was special. Ellenoa’s white face flushed completely red.

Theodore saw it and urgently pulled his hand back. “Ellenoa? Are you in pain somewhere?”

“Ah, it is nothing. I’m okay.”

“Your face is red...”

“T-This isn’t because I’m in pain...!” Ellenoa couldn’t say it was because he held her hand tightly, so she closed her mouth. However, Theodore nodded and didn’t ask any more. He thought she was burdened by the trip from Elvenheim in the heart of the Great Forest to Meltor.