Chapter 177

Eye Of The Storm #1

Three days later, the news that Theodore had left his room spread through the magic towers. Only a small number of people knew about his true work, but the appearance of a hero who hadn’t shown himself for a year was a hot topic of discussion.

He also appeared wearing the robe of a Prime, causing the topic to grow even more. Even Vince hadn’t expected the news to spread at this speed.

“Theo, it has been more than a year since you returned from Elvenheim… Your fame seems to have grown larger. It is usually hard to get a booking here.”

“Yes. I didn’t know it would be like this.” Theodore smiled bitterly as he looked around.

They were currently at a fairly famous restaurant in the capital, and all the tables around them were filled.

The customers were well-dressed, but the landscape of this famous restaurant was different from the usual. The attention of the customers was focused on two people. Well, to be precise, it was on Theodore.

Unfortunately, all that hard work was in vain. The combination of silencing and illusion magic around the duo made the customers feel like they’d been cheated. Hopefully, they would return to their idle chatter after not being able to hear anything.

‘Silence and Illusion. They are basic magic spells, but this type of application is only possible if the level is high.’ Theodore smiled and lifted his teacup.

It was difficult but not impossible to unfold the two spells simultaneously and convert them to his desired form. His magic power control had improved after reaching the 7th Circle, making this task easier.

Theo took a sip and placed his cup down. Then Mitra, who was chewing a few tea leaves, caught his eye.

[Hoong?] ‘What is it?’ Her eyes seemed to ask.

“No, it is nothing,” Theodore said.

He patted her wheat-colored hair, and she eagerly returned to chewing the tea leaves. She was cute enough to make people laugh, but there was no smile on Theodore’s face. It was due to the bud growing further on Mitra’s head. However, ancient elementals were so rare that even Gluttony had no useful information about them.

‘I can’t even find it in Myrdal’s knowledge.’

Even the contractor of an elemental king hadn’t been able to expect the ancient elemental to swallow a seed of the world tree. Theodore’s only hope was asking the high elves of Elvenheim.

As Theodore let out a small sigh, Vince suddenly spoke, “Well, it would be hard to even leave the magic tower if all your activities were known. It is a peaceful time, so your adventures will be very popular as entertainment among people.”

Theodore laughed in agreement, “Haha, Master’s words are true.”

However, he then shrugged humbly. He was glad to hear the favorable words, but he was also embarrassed. Wasn’t this like the stories in books? Someone who wasn’t yet 23 years old had received the title of ‘Hero.’

As if sensing Theodore’s inner shame hidden beneath his expressionless surface, Vince put his cup down and said, “By the way, I am ashamed as your teacher. I thought that someday you would jump over me… but I never imagined you would come back as a master.”

“That…” Theodore didn’t know how to reply.

In fact, there was no reason for Vince to feel ashamed. Theodore’s growth was literally ridiculous and impossible without the power of Gluttony. It was a pace impossible even for the best talents of humankind.