Chapter 59

Veronica’s Special Training #1

It was just as Veronica said. The two of them stopped at a place Theodore was familiar with.

They were at the five stadium Pentarium where the Pupil Tournament had taken place. Veronica entered the central stadium where the final match had been held. The person who seemed like the caretaker opened the door as soon as they saw Veronica’s face.

Maybe she had come here more than once or twice.

“Isn’t there much more space here than at the Magic Society? It is usually used as a training ground or a place to demonstrate magic when a tournament isn’t occurring,” Veronica explained as she stretched her flexible limbs.

She wasn’t wearing much under her red robes. As every movement she made revealed a part of her body, Theo didn’t know where to look.

It was like she had no idea how provocative she was being as she continued her explanation. “The best solution to the disharmony you are experiencing is to completely reproduce the situation at the time your circles increased, but that isn’t possible. So, we will use the second way.”

“…What is it?” Theo asked while trying look unconcerned. It was hard for his gaze to not rest on specific areas of her body.

“It is simple. In the end, the disharmony is a discrepancy between the body and the mind, so we just need to make it into one.”

Once the warm up was completed, Veronica stopped stretching her limbs and stood in place. Her stance seemed to reveal gaps all over her body. However, Alfred’s sensory perception was crying out the reverse: those gaps were dangerous. Theodore accepted the contradictory analysis.

Veronica smiled when she saw Theo instinctively lower his posture.

“I will help you reach the limit.” Shortly after she said this, the heat around Veronica’s body began to boil

Huuwoook…!

The ground turned red, and the hot wind blew into the air. Due to the wind pressure, her red robes were fluttering. Awe filled Theodore’s eyes as his skin tingled despite the distance.

‘She isn’t intentionally doing this. She is just releasing her magic power…!’

It wasn’t a special phenomenon. A magician who reached a certain level would naturally affect the environment. For example, water never dried up around the Blue Tower, and the White Tower always had a breeze around it. Additionally, snow would never accumulate around the Red Tower.

However, this was on a different scale. Even if dozens of senior magicians gathered together, they would only cause the temperature to rise or drop a little bit. However, Veronica was burning like a living flame!

Her voice resonated in the haze, “Then kid, do you want to play with me?”

She only looked at him, yet there was a blast of hot wind. Theo got rid of the hot wind with simple wind magic and responded to Veronica, whose form was unclear. He said, “Spar? With you?”

“I’ll give you some concessions. I won’t use magic of the 5th Circle and above, and I won’t attack in any direction other than the front. I will adjust my strength too, so don’t worry.”

One of the two greatest magicians in the Meltor Kingdom was right before him, so Theo’s concentration level reached its peak. Even if she attached 100 types of penalties, she wasn’t a person he could face easily.

In general, 7th Circle magicians were on the same level as a sword master, and Veronica’s power was one step beyond that. So, Theodore couldn’t fathom it. However, despite his sober judgement, he could feel his spirit boiling. “I understand.”