Chapter 183

Quickening Of The Northern Continent #1

Flash!

There was a flash of light, and simultaneously, two people appeared inside the room. They’d traveled through space movement using the magic circle Veronica had used previously. In contrast to back then, Theodore opened the door with his own hand this time. Then he looked around like a gourmet with delicacies spread out before him.

‘It has been a while, but I don’t see anything different.’

Unlike humans who lived for a hundred years or so, the Zero Library was a place which had almost 500 years worth of history. So, the configuration wouldn’t change in just a year or two. However, Paragranum’s thoughts were a little different. “Hoh, the number of books has increased since I was last here. Was it 300 or 400 years ago? Well, this is a good collection.”

“300 years… In the meantime, you haven’t been here even once?”

“Of course not. For me, this knowledge has no value. It was much more interesting to create this place.”

Certainly, Theodore remembered that there were no alchemy-related books in this Zero Library. However, most magicians would be interested in special magic, even if it wasn’t their field. After all, there was ancient magic practiced externally or theoretical primordial magic which no one could explain. As such, there were many such rare books in the Zero Library.

The Yellow Tower Master had unfettered access to this library, but she had never once stepped in here for over 300 years. Indeed, this was the grimoire’s way of thinking, which was different from a human’s.

As Theodore thought that, he followed behind Paragranum who had moved ahead and looked around. Once he entered deeper into the Zero Library, the rareness of the books increased. After walking past the books near the entrance, they arrived at an area Theodore had previously seen.

“…Ah.” Theodore stretched out his hand when he saw a familiar red book.

[Hell Fire]

[-This book contains the method to summon a flame which exists in the Demon World, a flame that burns all matter. Once called, the flames of hell can’t be turned off by using a normal method. The summon will be ended only when the user’s power is exhausted or his life force is cut off. Burns from this magic are difficult to heal. The author of this book has hidden their identity.

* This magic book is rated ‘Treasure.’

* Acquisition Conditions: 7 circles, affinity for fire magic is required.

* When consumed, ‘Hell Fire’ will be learned.

* When consumed, your ability in fire magic will increase greatly.

* This is the original that was directly written by the author. There is a very low probability of absorbing some of the author’s proficiency.]

It was magic Theodore hadn’t been able to learn in the past, but now Theodore was qualified to learn Hell Fire.

With the requirements of having 7 circles and an affinity with fire magic, apart from Veronica who had inherited the blood of a red dragon, there was no one more appropriate to learn this magic.

‘Umm, it is definitely a magic I can use now.’

Theodore also had the 7th Circle fire magic, Inferno, which had a wide range of attack and could attack several enemies. However, it was limited when dealing with several strong people.

If a sword master was his opponent, it would be meaningless if the magic’s attack power was lacking. It was a different story if the magic was compressed in some form, like with Veronica, but that was the realm of ‘Sorcery.’