Chapter 92

Leap In Sensitivity #2

Theodore swallowed a breath.

In fact, he had guessed it before the Magic Society’s president replied, but the feeling after it was confirmed was different. The only possible existence was the Yellow Tower Master. He was the mysterious tower master whose age and gender was unknown.

According to rumors, he had the right to refuse any summons, and no one other than the tower masters and the king could meet him. The top floor of the Yellow Tower was literally a forbidden area.

According to the president of the Magic Society, even he had only seen the Yellow Tower Master once or twice in 100 years.

“Wait, did you say 100 years?”

“That’s right. I understand your surprise, but it doesn’t end here.”

Theo was amazed by the large number.

“According to the central office, the magic towers were built according to his designs, and he contributed to the prosperity of this country more than any other tower master. Norden’s position in pharmacy, alchemy, metallurgy and architecture is already equal to a god’s. He is the reason why the northern continent boasts of more superior artifacts than other regions.”

“The design of the magic towers…?! But President, according to your explanation, the Yellow Tower Master should be-”

“At least 600 years old.”

It was an answer beyond imagination, so Theodore finally became speechless.

From what he remembered, the magic towers had been built around 500 years ago and had completed their structure over several generations. The prosperity of the Meltor Kingdom was said to have taken a few steps as soon as the magic towers had started functioning.

The Yellow Tower Master was the foremost pioneer of the Meltor Kingdom! It was no wonder as to why the royal family had kept the secret of his identity. His extraordinary lifespan and transcendental capabilities would be burdensome if exposed.

‘More than 600 years old… he is definitely not human.’

A sword master or magician couldn’t live that long. Elves boasted a long lifespan of 200 years, but even the high elves who inherited the ancient linage only lived up to approximately 300 to 400 years old.

If he had to choose a candidate as beings that lived forever, it would be the demons or gods, or the dragons that were praised as the strongest creature. However, it was too much to accept them as the correct answer.

More than anything else, their species couldn’t become magicians. Magic was a skill tailored to the human species, and they learned it from other species. For those innately born with magic, they had no desire to learn such an inefficient system. It was absolutely impossible to have the magic ability to lead civilization into new types of fields while living as a tower master.

The magic society’s president picked up on Theo’s thoughts and laughed. “It is useless.”

“Huh?”

“The things you are thinking about right now have already been covered by numerous magicians. As long as he doesn’t reveal his identity, it will be pointless to make any assumptions. So, don’t worry too much about unnecessary things.”

As if to confirm those words, the fighting between the two tower masters finished. The banging sound from a corner of the office stopped, and something appeared. Veronica had completely crushed the arms, legs, and body of the Yellow Tower Master, so only the head of the bald troll remained. The head which shone yellow rolled to Theodore’s feet.