Chapter 147

Sea Dragon Aquilo #3

Aquilo first sucked the pipe with her pink lips and blew out white smoke, before lifting her index finger.

Did she mean for him to come closer? The vigilant Theodore approached cautiously, and Aquilo waved her fingers with a whimsical smile. He reflexively lowered his posture, but his senses didn’t warn him this time.

Jjejejeok.

The air suddenly froze and turned into the shape of a chair.

“This…!” Theodore turned to Aquilo with astonished eyes, causing her to laugh and raise her pipe. The ability to dominate the natural world itself, a power only given to a dragon, was just demonstrated.

“Sit there. It is a bit cool for humans, but isn’t it better than standing?”

“Thank you.”

He quickly sat down on the ice chair. It was a little chilly, but the magic power in Theodore’s body immediately shook off the cold. As a 6th Circle magician, his body wasn’t ordinary anymore. However, Aquilo just stared at him and casually threw him a question. “Boy, who on earth are you running away from?”

“…Huh?” Theodore’s eyes widened at the words.

“It was around three days after you arrived on my island…? Some idiots touched my ward. There was no way it was a punitive expedition… So, I went out and checked.”

“Yes.”

“Do you call it a ghost ship? Yes, those guys were riding on it.”

‘Ghost ship,’ Theodore’s face distorted at those words. Land people dismissed it as superstition, while sailors just thought of it as an unlucky vision. However, in reality, it was neither. A ghost ship was an undead formed from the souls and ship of a wreckage.

‘The last record of its appearance was more than 100 years ago…’

It was hard to obtain the materials because it required a purely maintained wrecked ship, and the creation process was extremely difficult. For that reason, it was a type of black magic found only in the magic tower’s records. Yet a ghost ship was being used to pursue Theodore…? Maybe the ‘Charlotte’s Necklace’ he acquired was very significant to the Orcus Company, or the forces behind the company.

Theodore barely managed to reply in an indifferent manner, “So, what did you do?”

“What do you think I did? I killed them.”

Theodore was at a loss for words and gulped. Aquilo’s white skin turned red as she recalled the bloody memories of that day.

“In the beginning, someone tried to negotiate with me. So, I grabbed him and killed him. First I twisted his limbs, pulled out his eyeballs, and then pierced his ears so that he would be quiet.”

“……”

“When he tried to run away, I grabbed him and cut his legs off. Then he surrendered. He dared to act so freely? These bastards dared to sprinkle black magic in my domain? I chopped him up and fed him to the sharks.”

‘Creepy.’ Goosebumps emerged all over Theodore’s body as he stared at those blissful eyes.

He couldn’t even feel happy that his trackers were wiped out. The person in front of him was the incarnation of violence, an executioner and slaughterer. He would rather fight against the warlocks, since dealing with a sea dragon was literally suicide.

Then Aquilo’s eyes turned to him, “I heard your name from that bastard.”

Those guys didn’t help him even while dying. Theodore couldn’t help cursing the Orcus warlocks. It was Theodore who had attracted the ghost ship to Aquilo’s domain. Whether it was deliberate or not, a dragon wasn’t the type of person to be mindful of this.