Chapter Twelve | New Home

"But where are we going?" Drishti asked to Krishna who was leading her somehwere holding her hand

"To your new home now." Krishna said.

"What? New home? Why do I have to leave here?" Drishti whined.

"Trust me, you will love there even more." Krishna said smiling mischeviously. Drishti frowned not understanding anything at all, all she could see was that he was taking her to staying area of all the participants that have arrived in the swayamvar.

"Haww, dont you feel shame taking me to an all men's place?" Drishti mocked.

"And didnt you feel shame when you went there as a maid in disguise?" Krishna mocked back causing her gawk. "You read my mind again!?"

Krishna's charming laugh replied to it.

"So here we are" Krishna said cheerfully, Drishti furrowed her eyebrows. "Am I going to live here?"

Krishna laughed loudly shaking his head. Before Drishti could ask anything further a heavy voice already interrupted her from behind.

"Pranaam Vasudev" Drishti turned around sharply at the familiar voice of Angraj Karn who stood there with Duryodhan, Dushasan and Shakuni.

"Pranaam Angraj Karn" Krishna smiled. Drishti backed away slowly standing a little behind Krishna avoiding the eyes of the men and especially his. She mentally groaned not knowing why did Krishna bring her here?

Dot worry Sakhi, I am planning for your new home. He said through mind and then turned to Duryodhan. "Yuvraj Duryodhan, I really liked your valour in today's competition, even though you were unable to do the task, you still proved to be one of the best and most fierce warrior of all time."

"Thankyou Vasudev" Duryodhan said bitterly because everyone knew Krishna was making fun of him on face. He glanced at Drishti for a moment before smiling smirkingly "Pranaam Devi"

Drishti glanced up to his evily smirking face and shortly joined her hands greeting back "Pranaam"

"Is there a swayamvar for her as well?" Dushasan asked stroking his mustache smirking down at her.

"No Kumar Dushasan" Krishna smiled protectively coming forward a bit. Duryodhan looked in question and then asked. "Then what is the matter Vasudev? Do you need something from us?"

"Actually I want to give you something Yuvraj Duryodhan." Krishna smiled.

"What?"

"Drishti."

Drishti gasped audibly in shock and the others too looked equally shocked. Did they hear him right? Was he offering Drishti to Duryodhan? Why?

"What Vasudev? I mean why do you want to give this maiden of Kaliyug to us?" Duryodhan asked in slight disbelief. Drishti worriedly saw that Angraj Karn looked a little stiff.