Chapter Thirty Three | Mehendi Time!

"Look at her!" Dushala exclaimed happily gesturing towards her best friend who was dancing with a group of dancers esctatically which were specially requested by Drishti to bring charm to Dushala's Mehendi function

Jaydrath, highly irritated, glanced up at Drishti dancing in her own world and tried to force a fake smile towards Dushala who was very much enjoying her best friend's enthusiasm.

After a couple of days of having gotten her portrait painted, Drishti was busy with one of many functions of Dushala's wedding, today being the mehendi one, she had already announced every family member, men especially included, would get mehendi done on their hands even if its was tiny tuney flower, but still and Dushala very much approved and her being the bride no one could deny.

Right now along only half of Kaurav's were done after the Pandavas in which Arjun and Yudhistir didnt like the idea very much but had to accept it no matter what. Even Pitamah had gotten a small butterfly drawn in his hand when Drishti suggested what he should get done on his hand and heartfully agreed to her idea with a small laugh on how weird the little butterfly looked in his hand.

Then on Dhritrashtra's hand, she requested the emoji wearing sunglasses and cool patterns around it. For Mamashree, she herself made the winking emoji and everything she liked. In the end Mamashree's hand was most filled out of every man as he couldnt say no to Drishti when she was so excitedly showing her creativity.

"No body builders, no weapons, no nonsense!" Drishti said strictly raising a sharp finger at Dushasan "Only flowers, butterflies, moons and stars, animals and emoji's, that's all you get to choose from."

"Then I'll probably get mine done when everybody's done." Dushasan said backing off as he first wanted to see what everyone was getting and then only he'd select the best one.

"Okay then, what about you Duryodhan?"

"Maybe a mango?" Duryodhan was highly confused and it took another half an hour for Drishti to help him with what he wanted and in then he ended up getting an elephant made which was holding a bunch of bananas. Creative, yeah. Drishti had to give that to him.

"I like rain a lot." Vidhur said after being asked by Drishti what he liked the most. Drishti stared at him weirdly and tried to comprehend what would match his liking and then ended up drawing a peacock dancing under clouds. Vidhur praised her for her creativity but the truth was she secretly peeked at Krishna's mehendi and got the idea, who had gotten a whole peacock feather drawn covering his arm all by himself. Well indeed, he was a great artist.

"Dushala says I should get a tiger with a mustache made." Dushasan said as he came back to Drishti now it being his turn. Drishti stared at him lost "But I dont know how to make a tiger."

"You're lying, you made an elephant on Bhrata Duryodhan's arm! That too with bananas-"

"Okay dont get so hyper, I'll try." Drishti calmed him down and started drawing on his arm but by the end both regretted as the tiger looked more like an injured cat with five legs and an abnormally shaped mustache.