Chapter Thirteen | A Pisachini

"I am really tired now

"I am really tired now." Drishti groaned badly, "My back hurts, how far are we?"

"A little less than half the distance left, Kumari." The Palanquin carrier informed, with whom Drishti had been talking throughout. It was beginning to get dark and Drishti wanted to sleep but she just couldnt when the thing she was being carried in moved disturbingly.

"So just let me get down, now," Drishti exclaimed with a tired look, "I am tired of being carried, I want to walk on my own."

"What happened, Kumari Drishti?" Removing the curtain of her Palanquin Drishti saw Dushasan moving along with her on his horse.

Sighing she told him, she felt really fatigued, and asked, "Can we not stop now? It is also getting so dark."

"Well I am tired as well, but Bhrata shri and Angraj Karn wont listen." Dushasan said with a disappointed look. Drishti twitched thinking of something to make them stop the journey for now.

"STOP! STOP! STOP!" Drishti started yelling suddenly causing Dushasan to widen his eyes in shock. She heard all the horses screeching on being stopped abruptly. She sheepishly grinned at Dushasan saying, "Coperate with me alright?"

Dushasan nodded at her confused before Drishti was met with Duryodhan's voice. "What happened? Why are you yelling?"

"Uh— actually, Dushasan told me he is feels really weak, and might faint as well– so I think we must stop." Drishti said with her eyes locked with Dushasan's as she watched him gape at her with a wide mouth.

"Dushasan?" Duryodhan turned to his younger brother sternly, causing Dushasan to close his mouth.

"Tell him Dushasan, dont be shy, he is your elder brother he will understand." Drishti smirked meanwhile Angraj Karn and Mamashri arrived there too.

"What happened mere bacche?" Shakuni asked to Duryodhan. Duryodhan squinted his eyes at Dushasan, who was not speaking anything. "I dont know mama shri, this Kanya is saying Dushasan doesnt feel  but Dushasan is not even saying a word."

"We still have to cover more than half of the distance, Dushasan we cant stop here." Angraj Karn spoke up.

"Oh god, you people are so cruel, your younger brother is on the berge of fainting and yet you just cant take a small rest for him, seriously?" Drishti huffed not meeting eyes with Angraj Karn, who stared at her amused knowing that there was something she had coked up.

"Dushasan, what is the matter with you?" Duryodhan said harshly, causing Drishti to internally snigger on the helpless face Dushasan made.

"Oh come on, lets get down here, see its a nice place, also what is more important to you Dushasan's life or reaching Hastinapur on time— Obviously Dushasan's life, right Mamashri?" Drishti asked enjoying the little drama she created.

"I think, we should stop mere bacche." Shakuni said to Duryodhan after passing Dushasan a displeased look.

"But Mamashri if we stop here than we will reach Hastinapur day after tomorrow."  Duryodhan said sharply.