Chapter Fifty Two

"Arjun?"

She stared at the man standing in front of her and now was sure that he was Arjun because of the look he held. As if he had been caught. She opened her mouth several times to speak but had nothing to say out of shock.

"Ow!" She yelped as she suddenly felt the excruciating pain in her arms which were recently burnt. He glanced down at her arms and winced, it looked painful.

She saw him step towards her while her eyes glistened with tears, she looked up at him questioningly before he held her hand and led her to somewhere. She was highly confused and shocked, "Where are you taking me, you imposter!"

She heard him groan and now she was sure he was Arjun, because out of everyone she knew here, that groan only belonged to the one man who could get irritated even on the sound of her breathing. Yep thats him!

"No need to act now, I know you are Arjun! Didnt you have anything better to wear? Like seriously, did you really have to look this scary, not gonna lie but I got scared when I first saw you, but you see I am such a friendly, sweet and helpful girl, everybody adores me for it, so I helped you out of sympathy. Dont mind me, but red doesnt suit you at all, who gave you these clothes—"

"Shut up and sit here quietly!" He exclaimed as he placed her on a stone like bench and went somehwere. For some reasons she couldnt stop smiling, she knew what was going to happen now. She was so excited to watch it live.

He came back with something in his hand and she gave him a disappointed look, "Where did you get that bush from? Are you going to broom? Seriously Arjun—"

"Do you even remember your both arms are burnt and you almost died if I hadnt come?" He asked shutting her up, "And still instead of saying a simple 'Thankyou' you are using this mouth of your for stupid blabbering."

He complained while bandaging her arms with a cloth he was wearing while crushing and putting those leaves on her burnt spots. She hissed as it stung and he stopped glancing at her worriedly. Her eyes were shut in pain, while she bit her lip to not scream, he apologised in a small voice, "Sorry." 

"Do it quickly." She whispered through gritted teeth and he almost chuckled at the face she was making.

As soon as it was over, he told her, "Stop being dramatic, its over. It wouldnt have happened in the first place if you weren't dreaming with open eyes."

She squinted her eyes at him, "Were you watching me? You stalker!"

He coughed, avoiding her eyes, "No, I have better things to do."

She rolled her eyes with a smile and stood up holding her hand out, "Okay whatever, but nice to meet you after a long time, Arjun!"

He playfully winced before shaking her hand, "I thought you were dumb so I was relieved the first time, but you are one clever little fox!"