Chapter Eighty Four

*Fifteen Years Later*

The time passes in a blink of an eye when you are enjoying it but it takes it forever to pass even a few moments when you are waiting for somebody.

Drishti could relate. The long fifteen years of waiting she had been carrying on was about to end soon yet that soon still felt so far away.

A light smile etched over her face as she stared out of the window to see the sun rising taking away all the darkness. Touching the ground before putting her feet on it and starting her day, Drishti recited a short prayer.

Opening her eyes after completing the prayer she moved out, her smile widening slightly as she voiced, "Wake up kids!"

Lots of groans and grunts were heard before the actual noise finally began, one of the voices groaned, "Ma, even the sun has not risen completely, let us sleep!"

Going towards the source of the voice with an even greater smile, Drishti pulled the blanket off the face of the child, "Prateek, remember what I always say? Early to bed, early to rise —"

"Makes us all healthy wealthy and wise!" All the kids chorused standing out of their beds grinning at her sleepily making her chuckle while the grumpy gremlin lying in front of her also pulled out of the bed with great difficulty.

"Now go all of you quickly." Drishti commanded trying to be authoritative but being the first one to laugh at her failed attempt. Shaking her head at all of them, she moved out of the shared bedroom to go to the other room.

"I see they are all awake at the correct time." The impressed voice came and Drishti chuckled bending down to touch the feet of the person feeling a soft hand caress her hair, "Good morning Guruma."

The elderly woman smiled lovingly at the young girl in front of her, who soon excused herself to look after the children who had began to cause havoc like everyday.

"Prateek you will lead today's yoga session." Drishti declared gaining a gawking look from the boy while the others laughed. One of the kids chuckled, "Ma, ever since he had come to ashram he couldnt himself do any yoga pose perfectly, how will he lead today?"

Drishti playfully glared at everybody who were laughing making fun of the boy and smiled at him encouragingly, "I know you will succeed in this task, Prateek, just show them."

Prateek grinned nodding at her and doing what he was told to while Drishti smiled warmly watching all of them from a short distance before being met with a voice coming towards her from behind, "Your day starts and ends with tackling them, I know you get tired of them sometimes."