Chapter Twenty One | The Arrogant Archer

Drishti stared at the man with her eyes wide as her mouth in shock

Drishti stared at the man with her eyes wide as her mouth in shock. That was same man she had just fought with. She didnt know she fought with a Pandava. 

She couldnt even recognise which one he was because when the last time she saw the Pandavas at Draupadi's swayamvar, all five of them had long beards and hair, their foreheads painted with vermillion and turmeric, she couldnt even differentiate between them.

And now it was really hard to understand which one Pandava 'he' was.

"Pranaam Mata." One of them stood up immediately followed by the other four touching Kunti and Gandhari's feet. While the one Drishti fought with, didnt fail to glare at her shortly only causing Drishti to fold her arms and look away.

"Pranaam Bhratashree" Dushala joined her hands before the Pandavas with a bright smile while Drishti was busy glaring at the man who was trying avoid her gaze stiffly.

'Did she complain about me to Mata?' He wondered to himself. But checking the look on his mother's face he was assured that he was safe.

"Putro, this is Drishti" Gandhari smiled gesturing to Drishti beside her turning all the gazes towards Drishti as all of them smiled at her except for the one. "Pranaam."

"Hello, you guys dont know how excited I was to meet you all!" Drishti exclaimed with a grin and saw the four of them pass her vibe except for 'him'. Ignoring the grumpy one she turned to the other all asking excitedly, "Now will you all introduce yourself or will you keep me wondering?"

The others chuckled while Drishti internally phewed because besides being excited she was anxious to know about who he was. The first one who stood the closest to Drishti placed his hand on chest with a smile and said "I am Bheem, the second Pandava."

"Trust me you were the easiest to assume." Drishti said grinning up at the large man making him and everyone laugh.

"Yes if one were to describe Bhrata Bheem by appearance they would simply say a large mountain that inhales food!" The one who was earlier being held by Bheem joked causing Bheem to slap his too hard causing him to hurtle forward and he immeditely came in front of Drishti while she laughed and joined his hands with a yelp "I am Nakul, must have heard about me right the handsomest and smartest of all?"

"Sure, I have" Drishti giggled at the friendliest Pandava. He threw an arm over one of his brother bringing him forward "And this is my younger twin—"

"Sahadev!" Drishti completed eagerly gaining a nod from Nakul while Sahadev folded his arm rolling his eyes "And I thought I'd need to introduce myself, but thanks to you Nakul."

"You're always welcome, my little brother" Nakul patted his back while shortly smiling at Drishti Sahadev backed off. And now Drishti was left with only one question that the two men who were yet to introduce themselves and one of them being the man she fought with and the other one, it was either Yudhistir or Arjun.