Chapter Sixty Six

*Note*

Mature content shead, read at your own risk.⚠️

"Angraj?"

"Angraj?"

Drishti stared completely baffled on seeing Karn standing there with his horse. Her breathing started getting heavier with her heart, as she was seeing him almost after a month. She couldnt believe if that was real and doubted if she were still dreaming. Yep thats possible. She let out a shuddered breath as he started moving towards her holding the same look as her.

She gulped feeling a whirlwind of emotions within her. Her mind was becoming a messed place as too many things started coming at once. Pain being on top of that. How could she forget that she was staying away from him since a month because he hurt her.

As finally now he stood in front of her at a loss of words because neither of them didnt know what to even say. But she needed to let something out or it will mess more with her head.

"W-Why have you come here?" She asked casting her eyes down. She felt him move towards her with a step and it took her everything to not burst into tears having him standing in front of her after so long.

"Because I missed you." He said and she could feel the tears rise in her eyes hearing the pain in his voice. Only if she had the courage to look back in his golden brown eyes and see he was in the same condition as her. The amount of agony she went through was just the same as he did.

All the time that he spent away from her was the most difficult time which passed excruciatingly slow. Everything reminded him of her making his whole body ache with how much he missed her. Not being able to bear it more, he decided to put an end to it.

"Why did you miss me?" She asked glaring up at him through her tearful eyes, while everything in her screamed to tell him that she had missed him unimaginably more than any possible scale.

"Do I need to say it?" He asked and she stared in his eyes getting the answer of her question. How easy was it for him say everything to her through eyes and how easy was it for her to read everything.

"No, you dont need to say it," She said with the water in her eyes threatening to stream down, "Because now it would be too late."

"I am sorry, Drishti—"

"Stop apologising please," She said sharply because despite the immense love for him she was deeply hurt as well, "You cant apologise everytime you know hurt me and think I'll forgive you, because I just cant! I am not that great and neither your apology will get anything back to the way it was, Angraj."

He watched her with a knot forming in his chest as the tears started to flow down finally through her deep black eyes. It took his everything to not go forward and her hug her right now.

He took a step towards her softly croaking, "Drishti—"

"No!" She backed away holding her hand up, "I am not letting you come closer again because I know you leave me alone everytime! I think you'd stay but you dont! You always leave!"