Chapter Forty Five

*SEVEN MONTHS LATER*

"Drishti! He has to sleep, bring him back here!" Draupadi called after Drishti who was busy spinning with a tiny baby in her arms, laughing with the other girls surrounding her.

"Oh ho! Stop!" Kritika stopped Drishti and took the baby from her much to her dismay, "His mother will get so angry on you, little Prativindhya needs to sleep now."

"But he just woke up!" Drishti whined watching Kritika take the little baby boy away, Draupadi came into view with her arms folded, "That was two hours ago."

"Ugh, you are going to make him so lazy." Drishti complained grumpily, "You always put him to sleep, he sleeps like twenty hours a day."

"Just two more than you." Shrikhandini taunted entering the room, causing Kritika and Draupadi to laugh. Drishti rolled her eyes, "Atleast I dont spent more than half of my day with horses and smell like them!"

"What did you just say?!" Shrikhandini gaped at Drishti who let out a little 'oops!' while Shrikhandini turned to everyone biting back their laughter, "Did she just say I smell like horses?"

"You do! That why our little Prati cries in your arms!" Drishti taunted playfully again and now had Shrikhandini chasing after her everywhere in the room. Drishti cried for help, "Somebody save me from this monstress! She will eat me alive! Ahh!"

Soon Drishti was toppled on bed by Shrikhandini hitting her with pillow, once Shrikhandini had seeked her revenge and made Drishti say she smelled the best among them, she finally let her go.

"Damn, my head." Drishti breathed pretending her head was swirling. Soon all fo them burst into loud laughter looking at each other. Drishti fell back to the bed laughing how seven months passed and she didnt even realise. Time literally flew.

Seven months, twenty eight weeks, numerous days and endless nights of missing him with the hope in heart that she'll see him again soon.

There was not a single day that passed and Drishti didnt hallucinate feeling like Karn was standing right in front of her like in real. Her daydreaming was surely making her insane.

It was hard at first when she would miss him so much that it hurt, because she hadnt been away from him for this long ever since she came here but eventually she started coping with it. She would talk to herself or Snowy telling how much she wanted go see, hear and feel him.

Drishti found the time of Draupadi's pregnancy harder for herself. She couldnt go back until delivery and it almost broke her as how much she craved him.