Chapter Hundred And Twelve

Krishna glanced down at Drishti with a knowing look how devasting everything is going to be for her now

Krishna glanced down at Drishti with a knowing look how devasting everything is going to be for her now. She wont be able to bear it. There was her husband who had constantly pleaded to him to lessen her grief somehow and even if he hadnt, Arjun knew Krishna wont put her through something he knew she wouldnt survive.

A soft gust of wind, that came out of nowhere, hit her as an inaudible gasp left Drishti, suddenly feeling Karn's hand loosen in her grip, slowly feeling the warmth in their hold starting to fade, leaving the cold emptiness marking an end.

"Arya!" Supriya's gut wrenching scream alarmed all of them of what had occured causing their horror and heartbreak flash on their faces. Suddenly the environment was filled with cries and wails that carried pure despair and devastation.

Drishti who was stunned now, unable to react or even breath while staring at that particular face now slowly turning lifeless. The ghost of smile from just a few moments ago when he told her what his heart chanted constantly, remained on his face. Those three words still echoing in his eyes distantly, while fading away slowly and slowly.

How could she believe it? Just now she could see her own reflection in those golden brown eyes but now they were blank, all the constellations in his eyes were dead. Those short breaths seeping out of her were forced out by something in her that was fighting so hard not to die now.

A deep, numbing pain crawled up straight in her chest that it made whole her body hurt immensely but suprisingly, no voice left her. Her mouth parted slightly, a silent yet strong aching sound that sent jolts of pain from her chest to every part of her, wanted to come out but just couldnt. She wanted to scream feeling that pain peirce each part of body but surprisingly no voice left her.

She could very well hear that collosal shattering sound that came from within her, like something broke so strongly that it was practically impossible if anybody hadnt heard it. She believed he did. Did you Angraj?

She stared at him for an answer, he was looking at her but there was no reply. She waited, firmly believing that he always heard her no matter what, she didnt need to say it out loud for him to perceive the thoughts of her heart but wait, her heart wasnt saying anything now, it was like it silenced the very moment she felt her reflection seep out of his loving gaze.

"Angraj?" She whispered softly, her voice probably unheard and unnoticed amidst all the cries and misery, everyone all around were breaking, they wouldnt hear her but she didnt want them to either. She wanted him to hear her.

She blinked, her dried eyes frowning softly at his face while her hands hadnt left his even for a moment. A naive voice in her wondered why wasnt he responding to her now, he always did before. She grew more deliberate, trying once again now in a soft pleading manner, "Angraj?"

He didnt respond again. But that part in her which was accustomed of hearing her name in his voice in reply of that, drowned in agony. He wont call her name back anymore.