Chapter Fifty Five

*Note*

New target: 120+ votes pls🥺💕

~One Year Later~

"Are you sure you want to go?" Dushasan asked Drishti for the hundredth time to which she replied with the hundredth roll of her eyes, "One more time you ask that question I am going to kill you with my bare hands."

He coughed, "Ofcourse, sometimes I do feel like you'll be the reason of my death."

"Ugh, you are such an irritating dumb man," Drishti groaned highly annoyed by him, "I dont understand how Kritika tolerates you all the time."

He gave her an unintelligible look not saying anything in response. 

The two made their way to Karn's house in disguises to meet his son who was three months old now. Drishti wanted to go and meet him on the first day but she had been travelling the whole year. From Indraprastha to Dwarka to Hastinapur then again Indraprastha and then finally to Angdesh.  

Her last trip ended a month ago when she went to visit Angdesh with Karn and her friends. And in her opnion she had the best time of her life there, each and every day passed in adventure, enjoyment and bliss.

The amount of memories she made with him there were enough for her to live her whole life gladly even without him. From learning basic archery from him to roaming in the markets like any normal couple, from exploring every forest to watching stars and talking whole night.

She even learned to cook for him after burning her hands multiple times just because he once happened to compliment how she cut a tomato so gracefully. She was hopelessly in love what could anybody do?

Every moment spent with him, Drishti didnt forget he was a married man now and had a child coming on his way, she maintained her safe distance to not hurt his wife's sentiments while still rejoicing her life with him there.

The two asked Vrushali to come there as well but she declined everytime, she didnt like to be a part of the royal household. She loved to live her simple life. Drishti always admired how genuine and humble Vrushali was. In her opnion she was the most dignified woman.

Other than not being able to meet Dushala when they once got a chance in the past year, everything had been pretty good in Drishti's life. A letter from her best friend informed Drishti that Dushala had given birth to a baby boy as well, Drishti wanted to meet them so badly but no one from Hastinapur was free to live with her in Sindh and she didnt want to stay under the same roof as Jaydrath without her friends.