Chapter Fifty One

Surprise! 💥 

Drishti smiled sitting beside Dushasan who was over the moon with Kritika's reply in a letter and was reading it again and again

Drishti smiled sitting beside Dushasan who was over the moon with Kritika's reply in a letter and was reading it again and again. Kritika was in Hastinapur with her grandmother as she wasn't well and constantly asked for Kritika to be with her, while Drishti and Dushasan missed her in Dwarka.

She didnt know exactly how long they were going to stay in here, but she assumed they could leave soon as she had the idea of Subhadra's marriage which was also soon to happen but a twist was awaiting it.

Then she suddenly realised, Arjun must be in Dwarka too! Her eyes lit up, she almost forgot the whole story. She smirked as something thrilling was about to happen soon. In her opinion, Duryodhan and Subhadra were no natch at all, both wete nice in their own ways but not good enough for each other, so she was mentally against this marriage.

Ever since she had come to Dwarka, Drishti only spent time with Krishna in the whole family, not with others because her friends company kept her busy. A couple of interactions with Subhadra were the only source of knowing her, and both girls, to be honest were not exactly a dan of each other.

Drishti barely gor to know her so she didnt judge her at all and held a neutral review for Subhadra while Subhadra seemed to be despising Drishti a bit as she was close friends with Duryodhan, the man she didnt want to get married to.

Watching the sun set slowly, Drishti let out a soft sigh, missing Karn, who was at present with his pregnant wife. Drishti was fine with it. He was doing what she had asked him to. It shocked her too, that she had asked him to stay away from her as much as possible because she just loved him too much and he agreed because he loved her too much as well.

Guess, her was going to be a lot complicated.

"She said she misses me," Dushasan smiled and giggled blushing widely at the letter in his hand causing Drishti to snort, "Gosh, you are such a lovesick fool!"

He playfully glared at her while she smiled. In the time that passed lately, it was clear both Kritika and Dushasan were head over heels each other. Dushasan never failed to express it while Kritika was still in denial, maybe because she was too shy to accept it, but Drishti knew well.

"You really love her." Drishti said smiling at Dushasan softly, he glanced at her and a serious look dawned on his face before he admitted with a nod, "Yes, I love her."

"She loves you too." Drishti chuckled softly, Dushasan didnt say anything this time, as he was fighting a large smile on his face. There were not enough words to express, how much Drishti adored the two as a couple. They were just too cute, nothing so complicated, just simple, pure and complete love.

"Dont ever hurt her, Dushasan." She said with a grave look know which Dushasan where it was coming from. Drishti stared in air speaking with a heavy heart, "Remain by her side, no matter how difficult things get. Be her strength, not her weakness. Dont ever put yourself in a position where you both could lose each other because it will hurt like hell. There might be differences, misunderstandings or problems, but in the end of the day when you two will be there for each other, that's what will matter."