Chapter Eighty Two

The whole Kuru family stood outside the room where Drishti was being operated inside after being brought there immediately as she passed out in the court while leaving

Everything was put at halt after that as everyone was worried about Drishti's health knowing after facing the violence in the hall it must have hurt her physically very severly.

The Kauravas, Mamashree, Jaydrath, Ashwathama and Karn werent allowed to be anywhere near Drishti as ordered by Pitamah they were all kept away in their side of the castle informed that Drishti was being operated by the doctors in her room.

All of them were drowned in sheer worry for her, Jaydrath being an exception, he couldnt care less of her health. Ashwathama being the one in a doubtful situation, he was in state of hating Drishti at the moment but was still feeling worried for her, he couldnt help the feeling.

Meanwhile Karn, Duryodhan, Dushasan and Mamashree were breathing every moment in extreme distress, they could only see Drishti's pained face in front of their eyes from today. How she was wailing, fighting, pleading and they were being the cruel heartless strangers to her who refused to acknowledged that once they all shared such a beautiful bond with each other.

Karn's eyes turning intense shade of red, viens popping out on his forehead, while he barely breathed thinking about how he had hurt her today. How could he call that love? It all seemed to be turned towards it that now he was the one who betrayed in love and had corrupt feelings. He was never going to forgive himself, never.

Everything in him ached to go right in front of her and bend down to her feet begging for forgiveness but he knew that he didnt deserve it. He just wanted to cry to her, tell her everything that had been bottling up in him and eating him alive. He wanted to tell her that it wasnt his intention to hurt her ever, in no way possible, but again how could he even say that when he did hurt her and now she was being operated.

His eyes closed letting the warm pools of tears drift down his face, her painful picture not getting out of his mind making him regret living every moment that passed. It seemed easier to end his life then to live with the guilt of hurting her like that.

Meanwhile outside the room, where Drishti was being treated by the doctors, Arjun held the broken hair piece in his bruised hands filled with cuts. The moment he caught her from falling in the hall and she was subconscious, he knew what she was saying to him but he tried to pretend that he didnt understand.

"Arjun," She spoke very faintly, barely even in a whisper, while her eyes threatened to close, "This happened because of you."

He tried to carry her all the way to here with the tears pooling in his eyes as he got to know that she was holding him responsible for everything that happened to her and in a way she was right. He was the one who let his elder brother to bring her there in that unrighteous place.

It was all his fault.

Pitamah standing beside him, placed a hand on his shoulder with a weak smile wiping the stray of tear that rolled out of his eyes, "She will be fine, Putra."