Chapter Thirty One | Good News

"I told her to take care of herself but she didnt listen to me!" Drishti huffed exasperated standing out of Draupadi's room with Dushala, Kunti, Gandhari, Krishna and the Pandavas

"Dont worry Sakhi, she'll be alright." Krishna assured placing a hand on her shoulder with a smile, she nodded slowly, her eyes jumping on the door again and again to see if the family 'doctor' will come out or any maids.

As soon as Draupadi fainted when she went to meet Drishti and Krishna, she was quickly carried to her room and everybody was informed of it resulting all of them standing out of her room right now.

"Hey where are you going?" Drishti called as she saw Dushasan passing by who was evidently trying to escape without being seen, but Drishti loved troubling him. He passed her a pissed look before glancing at everybody and holding a polite look.

"Nowhere, I was just coming here when I heard Bhabhishri passed out." Dushasan lied through gritted teeth shortly glaring at Drishti, who knew he was going to the kitchens as it was his 'snack time' but Drishti wont let him go without her.

"Aw, such a good Devar." Drishti mocked and saw how the Pandavas rolled their eyes sarcastically except for Yudhistir. Dushasan glared at Drishti then stood beside her as he had no excuse to leave after claiming to come there only.

Suddenly the door opened and the Vaidya came out with a smile. Drishti frowned wide eyed, wth man what you smiling for? Drishti was almost about to throw a fit about it and wipe that smile off the old man's face but he already spoke stunning everyone.

"Congratulation everybody, Drupad Kanya is pregnant." The Vaidya announced and the two elderly ladies gasped. The others seem to be slightly surprised too, meanwhile Drishti and Dushasan exchanged a glance as their eyes simultaneously roamed on the Pandavas.

Both gulped not knowing how to satisfy their curiousity as only one question dangled in their minds, Who was the father? Their minds worked almost the same way and they knew it'd be probably inappropriate to ask, so both decided to zip their mouths shut.

Everybody rushed in as Drishti and Dushasan, too followed them in, stunned. Draupadi was half sat on her bed, smiling brightly. Her glistening gaze stared at Yudhistir as she beamed, "You're going to be a father, Arya!"

Both Drishti and Dushasan exchanged a glance letting go of the breath they had been holding for too long now.

Yudhistir smiled widely in happiness as his brothers and Krishna congratulated him, both the ladies gushing over Draupadi along with Dushala. It took a moment for Drishti to realise that this was a happy occasion and she suddenly felt extremely happy as she practically pushed everyone aside bringing Draupadi in a tight bear hug, "Oh my god!! I cant believe you're gonna have a baby! I am so happy for you, Draupadi."

Planting a kiss on her forehead, Drishti pulled away from an overwhelmed Draupadi. Dushala expressed her delight of becoming a bhua soon. Meanwhile Drishti wondered what will be she to the baby?