Chapter Hundred

The environment was musical and joyous with lots of guests leaving and arriving while the whole place was lit up in the most enchanting manner on the account of the marriage of Matsya Kingdom's Princess, Uttara

The Pandavas family and the royal family of Matsya kingdom were elated as they watched Abhimanyu and Uttara get married to each other.

Drishti and Krishna stood together as they showered petals on the bride and groom as they took pheras. Drishti smiled as Abhimanyu was still a little nervous and flustered whispering to Krishna, "Abhimanyu looks so handsome today."

"My nephew takes after me." Krishna grinned and Drishti elbowed him playfully but her smile soon shrank as she watched Arjun and Subhdra step in the mandap after being called a for a ritual. She was forced to recall what happened between her and her husband last night and her face beated up.

She hated the fact that she literally said it was a mistake from her side when it really wasnt. But she had no guts to tell him that she actually wanted what happened between them though a very tiny part still found it unacceptable on her account. She couldnt understand how could she find herself stuck in such a situation.

She had been married to that man for more than fifteen years now and yet it felt wrong to her. Her smile faded competely as she knew why was she feeling the way she did. It was because of him.

The man she promised herself to keep loving forever no matter what.

As childish it may sound to anybody, but she knew within herself, she had and always loved Angraj Karn. It was not an obsession that even after everything she was still in love with him. It was simply just impossible for her to not do that. And she hated herself for it.

He was the reason she knew what that feeling was, he was her everything first and last technically. She couldnt think of anybody else no matter how hard she tried. Staring at her husband in front of her who was busy right now, she just wondered why couldnt she return the love he was giving her? She wanted to do it. But somehow was unable to.

Why was she like that? She thought to herself as tears again sprung up in her eyes.

"Its not your fault." She heard the very thing she needed to hear from her friend whole nodding slowly staring at the scene in front of her with blurred vision.

****

Abhimanyu and Uttara got married and everybody was ecstatic. That was also their final day in Matsya kingdom as all of them departed to Dwarka with the new bride. Drishti had always been with either Draupadi or Krishna the whole journey as she could not muster the guts to even glance in her husband's direction after what she did last night.

She knew she owed him an apology.

Battling within her mind the whole journey she finally arrived to the conclusion of how she was going to apologise to him for her stupid behavior. As they all reached Dwarka, firstly Drishti was so much delighted to reconcile with Lakshmana who had adapted to her life in her new home and family and heard a lot of good stuff about her husband from her.