Chapter 1

What do you want to do

"Mom, I beg you to save my child, please..." Tang Anran knelt on the corridor of the hospital and kept begging to the mother-in-law in front of him.

Half an hour ago, Tang Anran's daughter was in a car accident, and she is now in the hospital. The doctor requires that she must pay before the operation can begin. With no money, she can only ask her mother-in-law for help.

"Let go!" The mother-in-law shook Tang Anran's hand fiercely, and pointed at her angrily, yelling: "You are a hen who can't lay eggs. You can't give birth to a son for five years. Now you still want me to spend money. dream!"

In this case, she would scold Tang Anran many times a day, but Tang Anran didn't care. Now she only wanted her mother-in-law to save her daughter.

"Mom, Duo Duo is your granddaughter, you save her, please save her..." Tang Anran knelt in front of her mother-in-law and asked her for help over and over again, but she didn't even look straight.

At exactly this time, the door of the operating room opened again, and the doctor walked out of it blankly: "The patient has lost too much blood and has died, so prepare for funerals."

"No! No way!" Tang Anran screamed, trying to rush in to see her daughter, but just standing up, a slap slapped her face fiercely, and she fell directly onto her face with an unstable center of gravity. To the ground.

"Tang Anran, are you making enough trouble!" Li Wenbo glared at her and roared, "Don't shame me here!"

"Go away!" Tang Anran pushed him away and wanted to stand up, but Li Wenbo didn't give her a chance at all, and slapped her face severely one by one.

His face was numb from the beating, and he didn't feel any pain at all, but his heart was so painful that it almost suffocated Tang Anran.

Today, she wanted to spend a happy birthday with her daughter, but she didn't expect her husband Li Wenbo to directly bring her two months pregnant Xiaosan into the room, and wanted to drive her and her daughter out of the house.

She thought that her happy family was just a joke in the end.

During their quarrel, the four-year-old daughter ran out of the house crying and crying. Tang Anran wanted to chase her back, but in the end she could only watch her being knocked to the ground by a fast-moving car.

The heart twitched, and the pain made Tang Anran difficult to breathe.

She has congenital heart disease and can't stand such stimulation at all.

The mother-in-law's verbal abuse still echoed in her ears, and Li Wenbo's fists fell heavily on her body, and Tang Anran sank to the ground and panted heavily, so painful that she didn't even have the strength to fight back.

It seemed to vaguely hear them calling the doctor in a hurry, but in the end it only felt black before their eyes, and then they lost consciousness.

...

With a loud "bang", Tang Anran opened his eyes in fright

Before she recovered, someone grabbed her arm and pulled it up.

Tang Anran widened his eyes and stared at the strange man in front of him in astonishment.

He was wearing a black suit, tall and strong, with handsome features, but at this time, this handsome face was full of anger.

"Xu Anran, my patience is limited. Don't challenge my bottom line again and again!" The man shouted angrily at Tang Anran, and the hand holding her arm was constantly increasing its strength. .

Xu Anran? Is he calling me? Tang Anran looked blank.

"Sir, you may have recognized the wrong person. I am not the Xu Anran you said." Enduring the pain in his arm, Tang Anran explained to him aloud.

But he didn't listen to Tang Anran's explanation at all. He grabbed her hard, and directly pressed her against the wall of the bed, with the other hand pinched her neck: "Xu Anran, what else do you want to play? Trick!"