Chapter 155

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 155: The hero's end is mortal

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 155: The hero's end is mortal

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The hero's end is mortal

When the stone fell from the mountain, it happened to hit the previous concrete slab, separating the ruins above and the ruins below by a space of about one and a half meters. Although the space is small, the petite Tang Anran can still pass. It is relatively smooth.

The passage was dark, and she could only bend over, use the light of the hat on top of her head to touch the stone wall and move forward a little bit, shouting Gu Wuhao's name loudly.

At this time, Gu Wuhao and Bu Ao were both trapped in a narrow space, and the stones were pressed on them, making them immobile.

When the aftershocks occurred, Gu Wuzheng had a chance to escape, but at that time a rock hit Bu Ao’s leg. He couldn’t leave Bu Ao to escape by himself, so he finally chose to stay. .

In the past few days in the disaster relief in Hong'an Village, he has experienced too many lives and deaths, and he is also very clear that his current situation is horrendous.

The end of the hero is mortal.

Gu Wuzheng was never afraid of death, but he was a little unwilling to die.

He promised that Tang Anran would return safely, and now it seems that he might be missing the appointment.

Raising the injured arm with difficulty, Gu Wuzheng tightly grasped the peace knot hanging on his chest. The wound kept bleeding out, and his spirit began to collapse.

In a daze, he seemed to have heard Tang Anran's voice and heard her calling his name.

"I'm probably hearing a hallucination..." Gu Wuzhao murmured with a wry smile, and the hand that held the Ping Knot unconsciously increased the intensity.

Bu Ao's leg was crushed by a stone and his head was also injured, but his consciousness was still relatively clear.

At this moment, when he heard Gu Wuhao's words, he was taken aback for a moment, then frowned and began to listen carefully, and finally he really heard Tang Anran's shout.

Although the sound is not loud, it is very close because of the close distance.

"This is not an auditory hallucination, it is true." Bu Ao's mouth raised a rare arc, and his voice was excited: "A Chao, someone has come to save us."

When Gu Wuhao heard Bu Ao say this, he began to calm down to listen, only to realize that Tang Anran was really here.

However, the joyful mood had not been maintained for two seconds, Gu Wuhao frowned tightly, his face very ugly.

Here is the situation now. He knows very well that aftershocks may occur again at any time. If Tang Anran stays here for an extra second, there will be an extra second of danger.

Although he wanted to see her very much at this time, he wanted her to be safe.

It's just that there is a boulder on his back, and his leg seems to be injured by steel bars, and he can't move at all.

He was so anxious that he could only call Tang Anran's name as best as he could, and let her leave here quickly.

The more the space goes forward, the smaller the space, Tang Anran can only move forward a little bit on the ground, Gu Wuhao’s shouting vaguely passed into her ears.