Chapter 187

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 187: I'm going to find my wife

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 187: I'm going to find my wife

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

I'm going to find my wife

The three followed the voices and saw Cheng Jia, who had disappeared for a few days, standing at the door of the ward. It was obvious that what she had just said was what she said.

When Yu Wenjin heard Cheng Jia say this, his face immediately sank, and angrily yelled at her: "Shut up!"

In fact, since waking up, Yu Wenjin has always felt that her chest is very tight and uncomfortable, and she always feels that she has lost something important, so she can't wait to find Wen Yijia.

Only by seeing Wen Yijia can his heart settle down.

As for what Cheng Jia said, Yu Wenjin didn't believe a word.

Wen Yijia won't die, she must have hid because she didn't want to see him, he wants to find her, he wants to find her immediately!

Thinking about this, Yu Wenjin stopped talking nonsense with Cheng Jiaduo, and directly pushed her away, and then dragged her somewhat tired body out to find Wen Yijia.

It's just that He Minqing and Cheng Jia chased him right out of the ward.

"A Jin, you have to accept the reality, Wen Yijia is really dead!" He Minqing grabbed Yu Wenjin's arm and shouted anxiously: "You just woke up, don't run around, just lie on the bed and rest for a while. Don't make mom worry about it!"

Once I heard someone say that Wen Yijia was dead, Yu Wenjin's patience was completely exhausted.

He threw away He Minqing's hand and stared at her with scarlet eyes: "I have been with Jiajia last night, she can't die! You are ganging up to lie to me, Jiajia must have been hidden by you!"

"A Jin, what we are talking about is the truth. Don't deceive yourself anymore." Cheng Jia stretched out his arms to block Yu Wenjin: "In the early hours of this morning, there was a fire in the Gulf Villa. Wen Yijia was burned beyond recognition and the body is now lying. In the funeral home, if you don’t believe me, you can ask the police and go to the funeral home!"

Cheng Jia's words are like one after another

The landmine hit Yu Wenjin's heart, blasting him out.

Fire, unrecognizable, dead body, funeral home...

These words kept flashing in Yu Wenjin's mind, stimulating him again and again, causing him headache, distress, and pain all over his body.

Yu Wenjin covered his hands and shook his head fiercely, trying to get these words out of his mind, but the more so, the clearer these words.

There really seems to be a picture in his mind, the villa braving the fire, Wen Yijia who is struggling in the fire...

Seeing him like this, Cheng Jia hurriedly continued: "A Jin, Wen Yijia gave you sleeping pills and wanted to take you to death. If the rescue team hadn't arrived in time, your life would be gone now! "

"It's good for such a cruel woman to die. If she is still alive, she will only continue to harm you, and she won't be worthy of..."

"Get out!" Yu Wenjin raised his hand and slapped Cheng Jia severely.

, Staring at scarlet eyes, screamed: "Fuck you nonsense, I will kill you now!"

The anger is all on his chest, because it is really anger, his chest is constantly rising and falling, and the breathing becomes heavier and heavier.