Chapter 102

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 102: Things are the same, people are similar

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 102: Things are the same, people are similar

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Things are the same, people are similar

This is the first Spring Festival since Tang Anran’s rebirth. Unfortunately, Gu Wuhao couldn’t spend it with her, and other Gu family members didn’t like her very much, so she led Xiaohang to the elders on New Year’s Day after the New Year. He planned to return to her and Gu Wuhao's home.

She had just led Xiao Hang out of the gate of the old house when Gu Shenxing suddenly followed her out.

"The driver didn't go to work today, and it's not easy to call a car during the New Year. I'll take you back." Gu Shenxing said with a smile toward Tang Anran.

"No need..." Tang Anran quickly shook his head and refused.

But Gu Shenxing seemed to ignore her words, turned around and walked to the garage, and quickly parked the car in front of them.

The weather was very cold. Tang Anran was worried that Xiaohang would catch a cold in the cold wind, and Gu Shenxing's cars drove in front of her. It would not be good if he refused.

In the end, Tang Anran had to thank Gu Shenxing gratefully, and then took Xiaohang to the back seat.

There were gentle English songs in the car, and the children were dozed a lot, and because they got up too early today, Xiaohang fell asleep in Tang Anran's arms before long.

After seeing Xiao Hang asleep through the rearview mirror, Gu Shenxing was silent for a while.

He finally spoke: "Achao went on a mission last night?"

"I don't know too well." Tang Anran shook his head.

She was telling the truth. Gu Wuhao's work was originally a secret. The more he knew, the more dangerous he would be. So even if Tang Anran was his closest person, Gu Wuhao would not tell her.

Tang Anran understood that Gu Wuhao wanted to protect himself and Xiao Hang, so he would not take the initiative to ask him about his work, as long as he could go home safely every time.

"Do you have anything to do with Beicheng Li's family? I heard that Li Wenbo's ex-wife is Tang Anran, do you know each other?" Gu Shenxing asked as he drove, his tone was plain.

However, no matter how good he pretended, Tang Anran had discovered it. She knew that Gu Shenxing was asking herself these questions deliberately in order to find out what was wrong with her.

Last time, she and Gu Wushao used Gu to destroy Wanfu Group. Although Gu Shenxing did not participate in this matter, he is the CEO of Gu’s head office. It is impossible not to know this, so he is already aware of his identity. Are you suspicious?

Gu's family thoughts are so keen as expected.

"I've been to Beicheng once before, and I met Tang Anran that time. As for the eldest brother, the name you said is similar. There are many people with similar names in this world. It's just a coincidence." Tang Anran's face was light.

Laughing, talking about the rhetoric that was prepared long ago.

"The name is a coincidence, so does that look? I have seen photos of Tang Anran. She looks a bit similar to you." Gu Shenxing said, and suddenly pulled the car over.