Chapter 168

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 168: Of course you are igniting

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 168: Of course you are igniting

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Of course you are igniting

Even though Yu Wenjin has a good amount of alcohol, he couldn't help drinking too much. As soon as the alcohol was on his head, his consciousness was blurred, and he was shaking when he walked.

Seeing that the time was late, they did not continue to delay the bar.

Bu Ao drove Yuwenjin back, while Gu Wuhao took Tang Anran home.

The co-pilot's window was ajar, and the evening breeze blew, Tang Anran's head was a little dizzy.

Her drinking volume was not very good, but she drank the strong drink very urgently. She didn't feel anything in the bar before, but now she gets drunk as soon as she blows it.

Leaning his head against the window of the co-pilot, Tang Anran fell asleep unconsciously.

Gu Wuzhuo was originally focusing on driving. After Yu Guang noticed that Tang Anran was asleep, he subconsciously slowed down.

Nearly an hour later, the car steadily stopped at the door of the house, but Tang Anran was still asleep, showing no signs of being awake.

Gu Wuzheng couldn't bear to wake Tang Anran, but he was worried that she would be uncomfortable sleeping like this, so he hesitated for a while and hugged her out of the car.

Holding Tang Anran back to the room, then gently put her on the bed and sat down beside her.

To be honest, the two have been together for so long, but Gu Wuhao rarely has the opportunity to stare at her as quietly as today.

He stretched out his fingers, stroked her delicate and beautiful face lightly, sliding across her cheek with a thin layer of callous fingertips, touching the tip of her nose, and falling onto her lips.

Unexpectedly, the drunk Tang Anran would be so behaved, Gu Wuhao looked at her with a smile, and thought to himself.

"Well…"

Just as he finished saying this in his heart, Tang Anran, who was originally asleep, suddenly murmured and opened his eyes in a daze.

When she saw Gu Wuhao who was sitting next to her, she was taken aback for a moment, then showed him an extremely bright smile, the next second, she suddenly got up and threw herself into his arms.

Tang Anran wrapped his arms around Gu Wuyi's neck, rubbed his cheeks in the fossa of his neck, and kept shouting in his mouth: "Um...Drink, then drink."

There was a faint smell of wine on her body, and as she approached, the smell of wine became clearer.

Gu Wuzheng was afraid that she would fall out of bed, and quickly stretched out his hand to hug her slender waist tightly, and the two bodies fit closely together.

"Hey, it's too late to drink." Gu Wuzheng smiled and responded, rubbing the back of Tang Anran's head with his palm: "Shall we go to the bath and sleep?"

Gu Wuzheng coaxed Tang Anran with a child coaxing tone, but he didn't expect that Tang Anran, who was drunk, could be more noisy than a child.

"No, I want to drink now!" Tang Anran shook his head and shouted with dissatisfaction.