Chapter 137

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 137: Thank you for your actions

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 137: Thank you for your actions

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Thank you for your actions

If this is the case, then everything can be explained.

If Qi Lan was not pregnant, she would not be able to give birth to a child for Xu Chengsheng. The pregnancy is false, premature birth is naturally false, and the child’s death is false.

The reason she did this was to make Xu Chengsheng feel guilty about her, because Xu Chengsheng pushed her to the ground and caused her "premature delivery."

Then let Xu Chengsheng know from neighbors that Tang Peipei and Tang Anran are dead, so that he can give up his heart, and then take the opportunity to adopt Xu Anran from the orphanage, so that Xu Chengsheng's attention will be diverted from the death of Tang Peipei and the death of his child.

On the surface, being so good to Xu Anran was also to deceive Xu Chengsheng, to make him feel owed to him, and to make him feel sorry for Qi Lan even more.

From beginning to end, it was a scam set up by Qi Lan.

Of course, these are all speculations of Tang Anran and Gu Wuhao, and they still have no evidence to prove that these speculations are correct.

If you want to get these evidence, you can only send someone to search.

Although Tang Peipei believed that Xu Anran was Tang Anran’s business, but

At the same time, he knew that his granddaughter Duoduo and his youngest daughter Xu Anran had really passed away, and he was still not happy.

After this incident, Tang Anran was worried about letting Tang Peipei stay alone in Beicheng, so she proposed to take her to Yangcheng to live.

As a result, Tang Peipei rejected Tang Anran's proposal as soon as he said it.

"I understand your intentions, but I have lived here for so many years, and I am used to it, and I don't want to leave here." Tang Peipei smiled and shook her head: "Of course, my mother is already very happy to see you are living happily now. ."

Tang Peipei held Tang Anran's hand tightly and looked at her with a smile: "Forget the unhappy things before and start your new life. From now on you will be just Xu Anran. Forget Tang Anran and mother. ."

Tang Peipei knew very well that the fact that Tang Anran would be reborn on Xu Anran must not be discovered by others.

If he followed them to Yangcheng, it would definitely arouse others' suspicion and cause trouble to Tang Anran.

And when I went there, I would definitely meet Xu Chengsheng and Qi Lan. She didn’t want to see them or cause trouble to Tang Anran, so she stayed

Good here.

Tang Peipei's attitude is very determined, but Tang Anran is more determined than her.

"Mom, Xu Chengsheng did some wrong things before. Now he is in prison and sentenced to death." Tang Anran began to persuade: "I promise you will go to Yangcheng and you will never meet them again."

As Tang Anran said, she stretched out her hand and hugged Tang Peipei's neck directly, acting like she did when she was a child: "Mom, I don't want you. I don't want to be separated from you anymore. You can go back with us! Okay?"