Chapter 186

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 186: Let's go to **** together

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 186: Let's go to **** together

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Let's go to **** together

As soon as Wen Yijia's phone was hung up, Tang Anran hurriedly called back and heard a cold female voice: "Sorry, the phone you dialed is turned off..."

She didn't feel relieved to dial several times, but Wen Yijia's mobile phone was always turned off, and there was no way to contact her.

Thinking of what Wen Yijia said just now, Tang Anran always felt a little bit like giving his last words, which was too abnormal.

She couldn't stay at home and wait for news at ease. Seeing that she couldn't get Wen Yijia's call, she planned to go directly to Yuwen's house to find her.

Gu Wuzheng naturally wouldn't worry about letting Tang Anran go out alone so late, so he hurriedly chased her and drove her to Yuwen's house.

They only knew after arriving at Yuwen's house that Yuwenjin had already taken Wen Yijia out this afternoon.

Both their phones were turned off, and they didn't tell others about their itinerary. Now, no one knows where they went.

On the other side, in a bay villa under Yuwenjin's name, Wen Yijia sat on the bed, turned off his and Yuwenjin's mobile phones, and threw them into the trash can by the bed.

Just after finishing this, Yuwenjin walked out of the bathroom after taking a shower.

Wen Yijia leaned against the head of the bed, her eyes were slightly reddish, apparently he had just cried.

Yuwenjin frowned slightly, feeling a little disappointed, but the tone of his words was still very gentle: "Jiajia, if you are not willing, I will definitely not force you."

Wen Yijia didn't answer, stretched out his fingers to gently unbutton the bathrobe, took off the bathrobe on his own initiative, and stood in front of Yu Wenjin without an inch.

After taking off her clothes, she reached out to take off the bath towels around her lower body for Yu Wenjin.

Wen Yijia looked at him indifferently, lips lightly opened, and faintly said two words: "Come on."

The woman who had been thinking about it for a long time stood in front of her at this moment, and Yu Wenjin naturally couldn't bear it any longer, and put her arms around her slender waist, leading her onto the double bed.

The bathrobes and bath towels overlapped and fell to the floor, making the whole room beautiful.

Yu Wenjin was greatly satisfied, holding Wen Yijia and reluctant to let go

Hand, at this moment, he even wanted to die on her.

But he never thought that this would be their last intimacy.

After a long time, both of them broke out in a sweat, and Yu Wenjin lay quietly on the bed holding Wen Yijia, and it was extremely satisfying to do nothing.

"I'm going to pour a glass of water." Wen Yijia said in a hoarse voice, then opened the quilt, put on a bathrobe and left the bedroom.

Yu Wenjin looked at her leaving, and the smile on her face became even brighter.

In the kitchen, Wen Yijia poured two cups of boiled water, then took out a pack of white powder that had been hidden before from the cupboard and poured it into one of the cups of water.