Chapter 183

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 183: I am your biological daughter

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 183: I am your biological daughter

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

I am your biological daughter

The next morning, Gu Wuzhuo went to Xiaohang's room to look for Tang Anran when they were in bed together.

Tang Anran and the child had both got up just waiting for him to open the door and the bed was empty.

Gu Wuzheng quickly went downstairs again, and finally found them in the restaurant.

"Dad." Xiao Hang shouted with a smile, then lowered his head to continue eating breakfast.

Touching Xiaohang's head, Gu Wuhao sat down beside Tang Anran, turned his head, and stared at her face intently.

He felt that after one night, both of them should have calmed down, and they are now suitable for a conversation.

But Tang Anran didn't expect Tang Anran as if he hadn't seen him, and continued to concentrate on feeding Niannian milk powder, not even giving him a second light.

Gu Wuzheng knew that she was still angry. He quickly held her hand and took the initiative to apologize to Tang Anran: "My wife, I was too tired last night, so I didn't speak in a bad tone. I'm sorry, don't be angry."

A man who can bend and stretch, Gu Wuhao never felt that it was shameful to apologize to his wife, and he didn't want to make Tang Anran sad even more than being embarrassed.

Tang Anran was really angry last night, but then she thought about it all night and felt that she was also wrong, and the full stomach was only half of the anger.

Now that she heard Gu Wuzheng's apology, her little breath was completely gone.

Tang Anran gave Xu Xiaorong the thoughts in his arms to take away, and asked Xiaohang who had eaten breakfast to go out first. After only two of them were left in the restaurant, Tang Anran finally looked at Gu Wuhao.

"Husband, I should apologize to you too." Tang Anran sighed softly, "I was in a bad mood yesterday, not only because of Jiajia, but also because of my mother."

After receiving Gu Wuhao's questioning gaze, Tang Anran repeated what Tang Peipei said yesterday to him.

"I don't know if that girl was the child who was given away by Qi Lan, or if her mother would be suspicious of this matter, but paper can't contain the fire after all."

"If she knows the truth, and that girl is not my sister, what should I do? Mom's health is not very good at first, and I'm really worried about what will happen then."

If the girl was the child who was sent away by Qi Lan, then she could tell Tang Peipei the truth.

But what she worries about now is that her sister hasn’t been found, and she has let Tang Peipei

Found the truth.

Since she was rescued from suicide last time, Tang Peipei's body was much worse than before. Even if Tang Anran and the others tried their best to replenish her body, it did not have much effect.

Her body simply can't stand such a big stimulus, and it is even possible that if she gets excited, she will have a heart attack...

Tang Anran didn't dare to think about it anymore, the more he thought about it, the more headache he felt, and his heart felt uncomfortable.