Chapter 21

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 21: Prepared a special gift

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 21: Prepared a special gift

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Prepared a special gift

"This is Chief Gu's wife? Why did you dress like this?"

"Today is Grandpa Gu's birthday banquet, even if you don't understand the rules, you can't do this."

"Yes, it's the daughter of the Xu family anyway, I didn't expect to be so uncultured..."

Several women standing beside Tang Anran talked softly. Although they had kept their voices down as much as possible, Tang Anran could still hear them very clearly.

Tang Anran didn't expect that today would be the birthday banquet of Mr. Gu. She looked at Gu Wenjing and Gu Wenya standing next to him, and she knew it in her heart.

Gu Wenjing and Gu Wenya had already expressed their dislike of her before, and now they brought her here specially, and they didn't tell her that today is the birthday banquet of Mr. Gu. They probably wanted to see her making a fool of themselves.

Although these two girls are young, they are very deep in their minds.

.

"Grandpa, we came in together when we met Sansao outside." Gu Wenjing let go of Tang Anran's wrist, jogged to Grandpa Gu and said with a smile: "And Sansao also said that you prepared a copy for Grandpa today. A very powerful gift."

Just after Gu Wenjing's words were finished, Gu Wenya, who was standing next to Tang Anran, turned her head to look at her: "Sansao, what about the gift just mentioned?"

As soon as he finished saying this, the living room immediately calmed down, and everyone's eyes fell on Tang Anran, waiting to see what kind of gift she could bring out.

Tang Anran frowned slightly, his hands hanging beside him clenched into fists unconsciously.

She is now wearing a white knitted dress with a pair of white flat shoes on her feet, and her hair is simply draped behind her head without any styling.

Gu Wenjing and the others said that they met Tang Anran outside the door, and they also said that Tang Anran specially prepared gifts for Mrs. Gu.

Then it showed that Tang Anran knew that today was the birthday banquet of Mr. Gu.

But now Tang Anran came here in such a shabby dress, obviously disrespecting Mr. Gu and his family.

Tang Anran immediately understood what Gu Wenjing and the others were thinking about. If she couldn't bring out a gift now, it would not only lose her own face, but also would make Old Gu and the Gu family a joke.

But she didn't know anything about the birthday banquet before, and she didn't prepare any gifts. How can she get them out now?

Seeing Tang Anran empty-handed and not speaking for a long time, the guests couldn't help but start talking.

Old man Gu is a transparent person, and he knew that Tang Anran was teased by Gu Wenjing and Gu Wenya.

He took a sip of tea, smiled at Tang Anran and said, "Does An Ran girl want to give a gift to Grandpa alone?"

When Tang Anran heard Old Man Gu say this, he knew that he was trying to relieve himself, and if he followed his instructions, the matter would be resolved.