Chapter 121

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 121: It's normal to do intimate things

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 121: It's normal to do intimate things

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

It's normal to do intimate things

Gu Wuzhuo drove back to the villa, and after finally putting Xiaohang to sleep, he immediately called Yuwenjin and Buao.

After half an hour, they drove over.

In fact, Gu Wuzheng's heart had always been very anxious. If they hadn't tried their best to stop it, he would have been eager to find Tang Anran.

"What's the situation? You said Gu Shenxing took Xu Anran back to the old house, saying that it was his girlfriend?" Yu Wenjin immediately asked after getting out of the car, "Isn't Xu Anran responding to rejection or resistance?" "

"She doesn't remember me." Gu Wuhao frowned, hands clenched into fists: "Gu Shenxing must have done something to her, otherwise she won't forget me!"

Buao walked to Gu Wuzheng and said in a deep voice, "You calm down first. You can't be sure that she is Xu Anran until things are clear."

"There is no need to investigate, I can be sure that she is An Ran." Gu Wuzheng shook his head, his tone unusually firm.

His familiarity with Tang Anran has already been deeply rooted, so he will never admit his mistake.

Seeing Gu Wuhao's affirmation, Yuwenjin and Buao glanced at each other, no longer doubting Tang Anran's identity.

"Now that people are with Gu Shenxing, we don't know what Xu Anran's state is. Why would I forget you and take her back, the risk is a bit big." Bu Ao calmly analyzed the current situation with Gu Wuzheng. Happening.

As the saying goes, the authorities are obsessed with the bystanders. At this time, Gu Wuhao has lost his rationality, so he can only analyze the situation by relying on his calmest Buou.

After all, Gu Shenxing was not an ordinary person. They didn't know how many cards he was holding and what he wanted to do.

If Tang Anran is just a bait to lure them into a trap, let alone rescue Tang Anran, they will be unable to protect themselves by then.

"If you want to rescue Xu Anran safely, you must remain calm and sensible, and you must not be arrogant." Bu Ao stretched out his hand and patted Gu Wuhao's shoulder, his tone was extremely solemn.

Gu Wuhao lowered his head, and the scene of the old mansion kept recurring in his mind.

His An Ran has completely forgotten him now, and no one can appreciate the pain in Gu Wuhao's heart, but the more it is like this, the more Gu Wuhao has to calm down.

He raised his head to look at Bu Ao, and showed a smile from the past few days: "Okay."

This time the bet was about the future of him and Tang Anran. Gu Wuhao knew that he could never act rashly, so he was willing to wait and be patient.

I only hope that in the end, he can get a satisfactory result.

The next morning, before Tang Anran was lying on the bed, Gu Shenxing carefully pushed open the bedroom door.

While Tang Anran was still asleep, he gently injected the medicine

The shooter hit her arm and covered her with the quilt.