Chapter 145

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 145: It's a pity that I can't wait for my grandson

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 145: It's a pity that I can't wait for my grandson

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

It's a pity that I can't wait for my grandson

"Master Gu knows why Mrs. Gu San committed suicide by jumping off the building?"

"I heard that there are conflicts in the Gu family, can you tell me something?"

"Did Mr. Gu fainted because of his emotions? What happened in it just now?"

The reporters asked questions one by one, and kept pushing, Tang Anran stood pale among the crowd, trying to speak several times, but every time before he could speak, he was interrupted by the reporter's question. .

Yan Xi was isolated from the crowd and was about to squeeze in to rescue Tang Anran when he heard someone in the crowd shouting: "Guys the future!"

After his movements, he followed everyone's gaze and saw Gu Wuhao hurriedly approaching in a military uniform.

The reporters who were still in a huddle just now saw Gu Wuhao coming, and they all scattered subconsciously to make a way for him.

After all, Gu Wuzheng is notoriously cold, but he feels terribly painful to his wife, so no reporter present dared to trouble Tang Anran at this time, otherwise he would really take the initiative to "deliver death." Up.

Gu Wuzhuo suddenly accepted an urgent task last week. The task was highly dangerous and required that no communication equipment be brought, so the two had not been in contact for a week.

Seeing Gu Wuhao standing in front of him unscathed, the corners of Tang Anran's mouth rose unconsciously, and his heart was filled with joy.

This kind of joy cannot be replaced by others no matter what they do.

"Grandpa..."

"I know." Gu Wuhao replied in a deep voice, and took the initiative to hold Tang Anran's hand. The two didn't say anything extra, but they already understood their own thoughts.

After the two stood together, the reporters who had just dispersed were immediately surrounded.

It's just that before they even came to speak, Gu Wuhao looked at them indifferently, with a polite and alienated tone: "Thank you, let me please."

Upon hearing Gu Wuhao's words, the reporters all dispersed subconsciously. When they recovered, Gu Wuzhuo had taken Tang Anran's car into his hand and quickly left the scene.

The reporters were naturally unwilling to let this big news go, and drove to the hospital. Only Yan Xi stood there blankly, looking at the direction Gu Wuhao and them disappeared, with an unclear expression.

When Gu Wuhao and they rushed to the hospital, Old Man Gu had already entered

In the operating room, everyone else was guarding the corridor outside.

No one spoke, and the atmosphere was heavy.

Gu Wuzheng swept across the people with a scrutinizing gaze, did not speak, just led Tang Anran to sit on the bench in the corridor.

After sitting down, Tang Anran realized that Gu Wuhao's military uniform was actually stained with blood.

"Are you injured?" Tang Anran shook Gu Wuhao's hand and looked at his back nervously, his voice trembling: "I'll go to the doctor to treat the wound for you..."