Chapter 152

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 152: Closest to the heart

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 152: Closest to the heart

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Closest to the heart

Many provinces and cities around Yuancheng were severely affected, and rescuers from all over the country were rushing here at the fastest speed.

Gu Wuzhuo and his party went directly to Hong'an Village, the worst-hit village, which was surrounded by mountains and low-lying. After the earthquake, the houses were flooded by mudslides and rescue work was very difficult.

When changing his rescue suit, Gu Wuzheng held the peace knot hanging around his neck, slightly stunned.

"It's time to go." After getting dressed, Bu Ao raised his hand and patted him on the shoulder. Only then did Gu Wuhao recover.

Tuck the peace knot in your hand into your clothes, close to your chest, closest to your heart.

After changing clothes quickly, he followed everyone into the disaster area and started rescue.

Here, Gu Wuhao and the others risked their lives and raced for rescue. On the other side, Tang Anran was always worried about him, tossing and turning all night, and fell asleep in a daze until dawn.

By the time Tang Anran woke up naturally, it was eleven o'clock noon.

After washing and changing clothes, Tang Anran just opened the door and saw Xu Xiaorong waiting outside.

Upon seeing Tang Anran coming out, Xu Xiaorong immediately said: "Young lady, Mr. Yan came early in the morning and is waiting for you downstairs."

A few days before the opening of the design show, Yan Xi found herself like this

There must be something important.

After listening to Xu Xiaorong's words, Tang Anran hurried downstairs.

On the sofa in the living room, Yan Xi was chatting with a man. The man was tall and with blond hair. He was facing Tang Anran with his back, unable to see his face clearly.

"Teacher Yan, why don't you let Xiaorong wake me up when you're here? I am embarrassed to have you wait so long." Tang Anran walked to Yan Xi and looked at him apologetically.

Yan Xi smiled and was about to speak. Glason, who was sitting aside, stood up suddenly and grabbed Tang Anran's arm excitedly.

"I am so lucky to meet you here!" Gleason clutched Tang Anran's arm tightly, and shouted excitedly in English.

Tang Anran originally thought that his back was a bit familiar, but now that he saw his face, he immediately remembered what happened in the hospital before.

Although she is not acquainted with Gleason, the incident after passing through the hospital can be regarded as a "friend of life".

Pulling his arm out of Gleason's hand, Tang Anran nodded to Gleason with a smile, "Hello."

"So you know each other." Yan Xi smiled and stood up, pointing to Gracen next to him and introducing: "Grayson, this time you designed the dress by him."

After finishing speaking, he pointed at Tang Anran again: "This is An Ran. You have always praised her for her good design. I plan to set up a line for you today. I didn't expect you to know each other a long time ago."

"I saw her work last time, it was great!" Gleason smiled and gave Tang Anran a thumbs up: "Maybe you will surpass Yan in the future."

Tang Anran knows how high Yan Xi's status is in the fashion circle. So far, no designer has a reputation that can beat Yan Xi.

Tang Anran never thought that he would surpass Yan Xi, so he only took Glaser's words as a joke and didn't care too much.

The three sat on the sofa and chatted for a while. When it was time for dinner, Tang Anran invited them to stay together for dinner.

This time, Yan Xi brought Glaser over to find Tang Anran, mainly to discuss the details of the costume, so the three of them had a busy afternoon after dinner, and they resolved everything.

Tang Anran was actually worried about Gu Wuhao in his heart. He wanted to call him many times, but worried that he would affect his rescue, and even fear that it would bring him danger, so he could only force himself to hold back. .

After sending away Yan Xi and the others in the evening, Tang Anran walked back and forth in the room several times holding his mobile phone, hesitated for a long time, and finally decided to call Gu Wuzheng.

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Popular TodayGlobal Reincarnation: Becoming A God With My Unlimited Revive (54k views today)Being A Shrew to My Ex-Husband After Our Divorce (26.8k views today)Deconstruction is Weird (17.7k views today)View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com