Chapter 28

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 28: Young grandma ran away from home

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 28: Young grandma ran away from home

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Young grandma ran away from home

Tang Anran turned his head in astonishment and saw Gu Wuzheng standing behind him.

Gu Wuzhao, who had just taken a shower, carried a light scent of shower gel on his body. With such close contact, the scent spread immediately in Tang Anran's breath, and the air seemed to be full of scent.

"Duo Duo Foundation?" Gu Wuzheng said the name of the foundation in a low voice. He was stunned when he saw the sponsor's name written in the plan, and then looked down at Tang Anran: "You funded it. ?"

Gu Wuzhuo has never been a nosy person, but it seems that Tang Anran has become more and more in charge recently.

Tang Anran didn't know how to explain it, so in the end he just nodded with an "um", and then remained silent and did not speak again.

Seeing that she was reluctant to say more, Gu Wuhao didn't ask anything, put the file back in Tang Anran's hands, and sat down opposite her and started eating breakfast.

After eating breakfast, Gu Wuhao drove directly back to the military area. Even if he was not in the military area, his soldiers did not dare to neglect a bit and began training early in the morning.

Gu Wuchao is the head of the military region, and it is reasonable to say that he does not need to lead the troops himself, but this special team under him is all brought out by himself.

This team plus him is a total of 13 people, each of whom has their own specialties. Apart from this, they are among the best in the entire military region. Therefore, they are called the best soldiers of the Yangcheng military region. Only the most dangerous and difficult tasks are for them to complete.

As soon as Gu Wuhao walked into the training ground, he saw Bu Ao leading the other eleven people running on the training ground. Everyone had sandbags tied to their ankles, even though their vests were soaked in sweat and their foreheads were covered with sweat. I sweated profusely, but no one slowed down.

"How many laps did you run?" Gu Wuzheng strode to Bu Ao's side and asked in a deep voice.

Buao stopped and first saluted Gu Wuhao, but

Then replied: "This is the fiftieth lap."

"Well, let's rest for five minutes, I have something to tell you." Gu Wuzheng nodded and finished the sentence, and walked to the side of the open space.

Bu Ao was the first soldier to follow Gu Wuhao, and he was also colder than Gu Wuhao and talked less than him.

Except for the people in this team, Bu Ao will never take the initiative to speak to anyone, and will always hold an iceberg face, just like the second expression on his face.

Hearing Gu Wuhao's words, Bu Ao made a resting gesture to the brothers behind him, and then took a step towards Gu Wuzheng.

"What's the matter?" Seeing Gu Wuzheng frowning, Bu Ao, who has never liked nosy, asked a little strangely.

Gu Wuzheng watched him silent for a while, and then said: "I think Xu Anran has a problem."

"Xu Anran?" Bu Ao repeated the name, thinking