Chapter 96

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 96: The taste is clear to yourself

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 96: The taste is clear to yourself

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The taste is clear to yourself

She thought that Xu Anran might have done some excessive things before, but she did not expect that there would be such a past.

If Gu Jinyan didn't lie, then Xu Anran really had a miscarriage? Whose child is that?

Too many questions squeezed into Tang Anran's head at once, and her whole body was numb, and she had not recovered for a long time.

Seeing Tang Anran like this, Gu Jinyan felt for a moment that she really didn't know about it, but she quickly dispelled the guess.

The scene at the time was what she saw with her own eyes. Gu Jinyan could be 100% sure that the girl who entered the operating room was Xu Anran, and she would never make a mistake.

Before going out to perform the task, she never thought that Xu Anran would marry Gu Wuhao. If she had known that they would get married, she would definitely stop it in time.

Gu Jinyan heard from Meng Yaxin that Gu Wuhao and Xu Anranzhi

This is just a married couple. Although they have been married for more than a year, they have no feelings, so it should be too late.

"Although I don't like Meng Yaxin very much, she is clean compared to you, and she is more qualified to be with Ah Chao than you, do you understand?"

"Anyway, you don't have feelings. It's better to let Ah Chao Happiness earlier. This is a good thing for you to him." Gu Jinyan knew that this was a bit cruel, but she had to be a bad person for her brother.

Tang Anran was stunned for a long time, then slowly lowered his head, and responded with a dull voice: "I...understand."

"Well, I'm still an interesting person." Gu Jinyan nodded in satisfaction after hearing her answer: "Don't worry, as long as you leave Ah Chao, I won't tell him about this."

This time, Tang Anran didn't respond to Gu Jinyan's words any more, but just sat silently on the chair, a mess in his head.

Half an hour later, Gu Wuhao and the others walked in carrying the lunch they bought.

Gu Wuzhuo didn't notice the abnormality in the ward, he thoughtfully opened the lunch box and handed it to Tang Anran: "I specially ordered your favorite food, come and eat more."

Tang Anran looked at Gu Wuhao, the words Gu Jinyan said in his mind automatically, and he had no appetite to eat.

But in order to prevent Gu Wuxiong from realizing something was wrong, she still took the lunch box, resisting the discomfort in her heart, and simply took two bites.

It's just that she didn't know that Gu Wuhao's observational power was far higher than she had imagined. Even though she had managed to control her emotions as much as possible, Gu Wuhao had discovered it.

After lunch, Gu Wuhao took Tang Anran and Xiaohang out of the hospital. According to the plan he had made before, he was going to drive them to the military area for a visit.

"I'm a little uncomfortable, I want to go back and rest first." Tang Anran sat in the back seat, leaning his head on the car window, and whispered to Gu Wuhao in the driver's seat, "Let's go see it another day."