Chapter 73

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 73: This will be your home from now on

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 73: This will be your home from now on

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

This will be your home from now on

Gu Wuhao frowned, his tone was very impatient: "If you have anything, just say it here."

Meng Yaxin's face turned pale when she saw that Gu Wuhao didn't show her face so much, she was about to cry when she was wronged.

Tang Anran stood by, looking at Meng Yaxin with interest, and couldn't help but complain.

She only saw Meng Yaxin two or three times, but she could see her tears almost every time. The sentence that a woman is made of water was vividly reflected in Meng Yaxin.

"Some things, I...I just want to tell you alone, it's not convenient here..." Meng Yaxin's voice began to cry, as if she would cry out on the spot as long as Gu Wuyu didn't agree.

Gu Wuchao was never an indecisive character, so when Meng Yaxin said this, before she finished speaking, she immediately interrupted: "Then don't say it."

After saying this in a cold voice, Gu Wuhao opened the rear door, put Xiaohang, who was about to fall asleep in his arms, into the rear seat, and then immediately closed the rear door after Tang Anran sat in.

Meng Yaxin did not expect that Gu Wuhao would be so unrelenting and wanted to speak again, but he sat in the driver's seat and closed the door and drove in one go.

.

When Meng Yaxin recovered from her surprise, the parking lot had already disappeared from them.

She pressed the corners of her mouth tightly, the tears that flickered in her eyes had disappeared, replaced by a thick hatred.

At exactly this time, there was a steady sound of footsteps behind her, and then a hand holding a bronzing business card reached out in front of her.

"Maybe, we can work together." A low male voice rang in her ears.

Meng Yaxin looked at the man in front of him in surprise, he also had this thought...

However, after a brief surprise, she quickly understood that cooperating with him is not harmful to her.

"I'm very happy." Meng Yaxin reached out and took the man's business card, smiled at him, then looked down at the name on the card, her eyes dark.

In the car, in order not to wake the sleeping Xiaohang, Gu Wuhao deliberately lowered his voice: "Sorry, I made you wronged today."

Tang Anran was still thinking about Meng Yaxin's affairs, but when he heard Gu Wuhao's words suddenly, he was taken aback for a while before reacting.

"No, it's just a small matter." Tang Anran shook his head. After hesitating for a while, he asked the doubts in his heart: "Why did that Miss Meng suddenly disappear?"

She is not actually a gossiping person, but seeing Meng Yaxin today, she intuitively told her that this woman is not easy, so she wanted to know what happened before.

When Gu Wuhao heard Tang Anran's question, he didn't conceal it, and directly told him all that Meng Yaxin told him that day.

"There is such a thing..." Tang Anran was surprised after hearing Gu Wuhao's account.