Chapter 88

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 88: Don't touch people you shouldn't touch

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 88: Don't touch people you shouldn't touch

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Don't touch people you shouldn't touch

Gu Wuzheng had always wanted to teach Li Wenbo a lesson, but he couldn't act rashly, so he had been patient.

Now that Li Wenbo came to look for a fight by himself, he naturally couldn't bear it anymore.

Gu Wuzheng's face sank, and he reached out and grabbed Li Wenbo's wrist, tightening his five fingers.

"Ah! It hurts!" Li Wenbo's face turned pale and immediately screamed.

Although Li Wenbo's strength is also great, compared with Gu Wuhao, who has been trained for many years, he is completely vulnerable.

The people in front had walked some distance, and there was some noise around the lobby, so Li Wenbo's shout did not attract much attention.

Li Wenbo broke off Gu Wuhao's hand, but the more he struggled, the tighter Gu Wuhao's grasp was, and the pain caused a thin layer of sweat on his forehead.

"Take care of your hand, don't touch people you shouldn't touch!" Gu Wuhao knew that things shouldn't make a big mess, so he glared at him coldly and immediately let go.

As soon as he released his hand, Li Wenbo hurriedly covered his wrist and stepped back a few steps, pulling away from Gu Wuhao.

Tang Anran was originally going to go with Gu Wuhao, but seeing that Li Wenbo was injured, this was her opportunity.

Therefore, Tang Anran quietly cast a look at Gu Wuhao, and Gu Wuhao, who had already had a tacit understanding with her, immediately understood. Although he didn't want them to be alone, Gu Wuhao left the hotel for Tang Anran's plan.

Tang Anran asked the waiter to rebook a small private room, and then asked her to buy some medicine for herself.

The previous incident of Wang Xudong left a deep psychological shadow on Tang Anran, so now staying in the box with Li Wenbo alone, Tang Anran opened the box, and then no matter what accident happened, she could leave quickly.

Li Wenbo was angry before, angry that Tang Anran and Gu Wuhao were too close, angry that she just helped herself.

But now that she saw her rub the medicine on herself, her anger disappeared instantly.

"An Ran, you like me, don't you?" Li Wenbo grabbed Tang Anran's hand with his uninjured hand as soon as the medicine was finished, staring at her with a smile: "I can feel it, in your heart Have me!"

Tang Anran has been deliberately approaching him for a while, giving Li Wenbo a lot of misleading, just to make him misunderstand this way.

"I said, we will keep our distance in the future. If you have a wife and children, you should take good care of your family. I also want to find someone who truly loves me."

After Tang Anran finished speaking, he forcibly took his hand out of Li Wenbo's hand: "Anyway, nothing happened to us before, and I will hand over the handover with Wanfu Group to others in the future. Manager Li doesn't have to worry that I will be stalking.

"Find someone who truly loves you? You mean that Gu Wuhao?" Li Wenbo listened to Tang Anran's words and immediately stood up from the sofa excitedly: "No! No! I will never allow you to leave me, you Don't worry, I will never let you be wronged again!"