Chapter 136

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 136: The truth turned out to be like this

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 136: The truth turned out to be like this

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The truth turned out to be like this

Three hours later, Gu Wuhao and Tang Anran finally arrived in Beicheng.

However, she was not seen in the small wooden house where Tang Peipei lived.

Tang Peipei has no other friends. Except for a fixed purchase on the first of every month, she will not leave the wooden house at other times, but now she suddenly disappeared...

Tang Anran was worried that she would have an accident, and immediately started looking around with Gu Wuhao, but they kept finding the darkness, but did not find Tang Peipei either.

At this time, Tang Anran was completely anxious.

Gu Wuhao had already called the Gu family in Beicheng before, and after their search, they finally found Tang Peipei's whereabouts at eight o'clock in the evening.

Central Hospital.

Tang Anran sat on the edge of the hospital bed, looking at Tang Peipei who was lying on the bed

, I couldn't stop crying.

Because Tang Anran hadn't contacted Tang Peipei for a long time, she was really worried about her daughter, so she mustered up the courage to leave the wooden house and came to the city center.

It turned out that the Li family had undergone tremendous changes, and that his daughter and granddaughter had also died a year ago.

Tang Peipei, who could not accept the blow, chose to commit suicide by jumping into the sea. Fortunately, she was rescued and sent to the hospital, but she remained unconscious.

Tang Anran was too careless about this. She hadn't considered this at all. If she arranged it earlier, Tang Peipei would not be like this.

Tang Anran took all his faults to himself, and his heart was full of guilt.

Gu Wuzheng felt distressed when she looked at her like this, and the hand holding her shoulder slowly tightened, and said in a deep voice, "Didn't the doctor say that there is no life-threatening? It's okay, Mom will wake up soon." "

Tang Anran knew the truth, but she just couldn't control her emotions.

That night, Gu Wuhao opened a room in a hotel near the hospital. Until Tang Peipei woke up safely, the two were not ready to return to Yangcheng for the time being.

Early the next morning, Tang Anran and Gu Wuhao went to the hospital, but Tang Peipei still showed no sign of waking up.

The doctor told Tang Anran that Tang Peipei didn't want to survive at all now, and naturally couldn't wake up without the desire to live.

This situation is very bad, she must find a way to wake up herself, otherwise if this continues for a long time, her body function will get worse and worse, and her life will still be in danger.

Tang Anran couldn't think of any other way, so she could only sit by the bed and tell her the past, telling her that her little daughter was not dead and was still alive in this world.

After this continued for three days, Tang Peipei finally opened his eyes.

Tang Anran and Gu Wuhao have been guarding the bedside, seeing her finally