Chapter 38

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 38: It turned out to be a dream

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 38: It turned out to be a dream

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

It turned out to be a dream

In the living room downstairs, Mr. Gu and the others have finished their lunch and are sitting on the sofa chatting.

"What's wrong?" Seeing Gu Wuzheng in such a hurry, Grandpa Gu immediately stood up.

"She has a fever." Gu Wuzheng replied simply, and walked out of Gu's door quickly.

Old man Gu was also very anxious, and hurriedly shouted to Gu Shenxing on the side: "Careful, hurry, drive me to the hospital."

"Grandpa, don't go if you are in poor health. I'll go and see." Gu Shenxing calmed down and drove up to Gu Wuhao alone.

Xu Anran’s body has not been very good since he was a child, so it is very easy to get sick, plus a cold last night, which caused a high fever.

When Gu Wuhao sent her to the hospital for examination, her fever was almost forty-one degrees.

The doctor first gave her a physical cooling, and when her body temperature dropped a little, he quickly gave her a drip. During the whole process, Gu Wuzhuo stayed beside her and wiped her face and arms with a warm towel from time to time to help. She cools down.

After I was temporarily busy, more than an hour had passed.

In the ward, Gu Wuhao sat quietly on the chair next to the bed, staring at Tang Anran lying on the bed without moving.

Gu Shenxing originally wanted to help, but Gu Wuhao did everything, and he did everything, so he could only sit by and wait.

"Her body temperature has dropped a lot. It should be fine when the drip is over. You should go back and rest first. I will help you guard here." Gu Shen walked to Gu Wuzhuo's side and raised his hand to pat his shoulder.

Hearing Gu Shenxing's words, Gu Wuhao refused without even thinking: "No."

"Even if you don't go back to rest, you have to change your clothes? What if even you are sick?" Gu Shenxing smiled helplessly: "I won't do anything to her, don't be so nervous."

Gu Wuzheng lowered his head and looked at the clothes on his body. The clothes were already soaked because of the water, and he was very embarrassed.

After thinking in silence for two minutes, Gu Wuhao finally agreed to Gu Shenxing's proposal.

After Gu Wuhao left, Gu Shenxing sat down where he was just now, his eyes slowly falling on Tang Anran.

Speaking of beautiful, there are no women in this world who are more beautiful than Xu Anran. Speaking of talent, she has no job after graduating from university, she has been gnawing on her old age, she has no talent at all, her character is in a mess before, and her reputation is very bad.

Compared with other celebrities, Xu Anran is really nothing.

But it was such a woman who made such a big change for Gu Wuzheng. This was really something that Gu Shenxing hadn't expected.

Originally thought that after experiencing Meng Yaxin's incident, Gu Wuzhen would no longer have a good impression of other women, but now it seems that he was wrong.

Gu Shenxing raised his hand and touched the watch on his wrist, his mouth curled up, and smiled to himself and said to himself: "You are really interesting."

Gu Wuzheng went home to change his clothes, and after a simple meal, he hurried to the hospital again.

Seeing Gu Wuhao's return, Gu Shenxing didn't stay any longer. After a brief chat with him, he left the hospital, leaving Gu Wuhao alone in the hospital.

Tang Anran had a dream. In the dream, he returned to the Li family and became the rice cooker of the Li family again. He was called and drunk by Li Wenbo’s parents every day. Her mother-in-law pointed and scolded, saying that she was a hen who did not lay eggs. , Said her daughter was a loser.

I dreamed that Li Wenbo was going home with a pregnant Xiaosan imposingly, and forced her to take her daughter out of the house, and dreamed that Duo Duo ran out of the house crying, chased him, and then the car that was passing by. Hit Duo Duo's fragile body hard.

"mom!"

In a daze, she seemed to hear Duo Duo crying her name, blood

Blurred her eyes with tears.

"Dudou, don't, don't leave mother..." Tang Anran frowned, murmured while shaking his head.

Gu Wuzhuo originally stood at the door of the ward and made a phone call, but when he heard something inside, he immediately hung up the phone and walked in.

As soon as I walked to Tang Anran's side, I heard her yelling intermittently: "Blood, please, please, duo..."

Although Gu Wuzhuo's hearing is very good, Tang Anran's voice is really too small, he can't fully hear what she is saying, just vaguely hear her yelling "Duo Duo".

Hearing the name "Duo Duo", Gu Wuhao couldn't help but think of the "Duo Duo Foundation" founded by Tang Anran before. So who is this "Duo Duo" Tang Anran?

"no, do not want!"

Just as Gu Wuhao was thinking about this question suspiciously, Tang Anran suddenly exclaimed and opened his eyes.

As soon as I opened my eyes, I saw a pure white wall. The car, blood, and blossoms I saw just now were gone.

It turned out to be just a dream...

Her Duoduo has completely left her, and she will never hear her calling herself "Mom" again.

Thinking of this, Tang Anran dropped her eyes in disappointment, her eyes astringent.

Seeing Tang Anran's expression of pain, Gu Wuhao frowned, "Is there anything else uncomfortable?"

Hearing Gu Wuhao's voice, Tang Anran opened his eyes again, and then rolled his eyes, only to realize that he was not in Gu's old house, but in the hospital.

The smell of disinfectant in his nose was very unpleasant. Tang Anran frowned slightly, then shook his head slightly: "It's okay."

Except for a sore throat and a dizzy head, Tang Anran didn't feel any discomfort for the time being.

Although she had already said this, Gu Wuhao was still a little worried when she saw her ugly face, so in the end he pressed the call bell on the bedside and called the doctor.

"There are still some low-grade fevers. Drink plenty of boiled water and pay attention at night. She is easy to have repeated fevers like this." After examining her, the doctor told Gu Wuzhuo while filling in the information on the medical record.

Gu Wuzhuo nodded, carefully memorizing every word the doctor said, and immediately poured a glass of boiled water and put it aside for Tang Anran to drink after it turned into warm water.

After the doctor and nurse left, only two of them were left in the ward.

"Thank you." Tang Anran thanked Gu Wuzheng. She wanted to smile at him, but because of the dream, she couldn't laugh at all.

come out.

Gu Wuzheng did not respond to her, but just sat on the chair and kept staring at her face, his eyes focused so that Tang Anran felt that he could see her own soul through Xu Anran's body.

Did he find something again?

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Popular TodayGlobal Reincarnation: Becoming A God With My Unlimited Revive (37.5k views today)Being A Shrew to My Ex-Husband After Our Divorce (18k views today)Deconstruction is Weird (12.8k views today)View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com