Chapter 85

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 85: Your man your husband

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 85: Your man your husband

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Your man your husband

In fact, after knowing this, Gu Wuhao even felt a little happy in his heart.

It turned out that he didn't like Xu Anran, but Tang Anran, who had Xu Anran's body, and a soul that belonged to Tang Anran.

Tang Anran didn't know the things Gu Wuhao was thinking about. She only knew that she had told the truth now, and she probably couldn't live.

"If you think I'm an alien, send me to study anatomy or something, just come!" Tang Anran closed his eyes and raised his neck and shouted.

It looks like death is home, but in her heart she regrets that she has not avenged Duo Duo...

Seeing her like this, Gu Wuzheng suddenly chuckled, then got up and walked to stand in front of Tang Anran, his fingers slightly bent, and a light flick on her forehead: "Idiot."

Tang Anran heard the smile in Gu Wuhao's tone and slowly

Opened his eyes and looked at him with a look of astonishment: "You..."

"The reason you tried to return to Beicheng by any means was because you wanted revenge, and you went to the Gu family to get close to Li Wenbo." Gu Wuzheng looked at Tang Anran and continued to ask: "I used to say those things to me on purpose in the hotel, just thinking Want to drive me away, don't want to drag me down?"

Since I told him everything before, Tang Anran will no longer conceal anything, so he nodded and replied very directly: "Yes, everyone in the Li family has enemies with me. They deceived me and insulted me and killed me. My daughter must pay for this!"

"So, you actually don't hate me, or say..." Gu Wuhao paused, resting his arms on the sofa, and encircling Tang Anran in his arms: "You are already tempted by me."

When saying this, Gu Wuhao's tone was very positive, without any doubt.

Tang Anran's eyes widened in surprise, looking at Gu Wuhao's dark and bright eyes, completely not knowing how to answer.

Seeing Tang Anran like this, Gu Wuhao was even more certain.

The thoughts in my heart really didn't make a mistake.

"I don't want to experience something like that again." Gu Wuhao lowered his head, with lips close to her ears, and whispered softly: "I am a man, your husband, don't you deserve your trust?"

Tang Anran was speechless due to Gu Wuhao's words. She kept this movement stiff, and for the first time began to think about whether her previous actions were really wrong.

Because of her personality, she doesn't like to speak out many things. Instead, she likes to bury it in her stomach, thinking about what to do and making decisions alone.

This time, she thought that as long as it hurt Gu Wuhao's heart and drove him away, she wouldn't be involved in him.

Her original intention was indeed good, but she didn't realize that when Gu Wuhao didn't clear anything, she would make a decision privately for him. This incident itself was a harm to Gu Wuhao.

Seeing Tang Anran silently not speaking, Gu Wuhao knew that she had listened to what she said.

"Gu's family is not as weak as you think, and I am not as weak as you think. So no matter what happens, you must tell me and let me bear it with you." Gu Wuzheng sat down beside Tang Anran, Her cold hands clasped her palms tightly: "I won't care about what happened last time, and I can't do it again."