Chapter 92

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 92: Wanfu Group is completely finished

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 92: Wanfu Group is completely finished

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Wanfu Group is completely finished

Li Wenbo had previously guessed that Yang Qing's character would not give up, so he specifically told the hotel not to let her in, but she still came in now.

"Give me the child." Li Wenbo frowned, reaching out to lift the child from Yang Qing's arms.

But Yang Qing swiftly avoided his hand and looked at him with a smile on his face and said in a low voice: "You can, but you must remarry me, otherwise I will say you in front of so many guests The derailment in marriage forced me to divorce and leave the house."

"At the beginning, Tang Anran and your daughter were both forced to death by your Li family. As a result, you left yourself completely and still pretending to be infatuated here. There are so many people, if they know the truth, you think you and What will the reputation of the entire Li family be?"

Hearing Yang Qing threatening him, Li Wenbo's face was stern and his hands clenched into fists.

Had it not been for the scruples that there were so many guests, he would really be uncontrollable to beat Yang Qing.

"It's impossible to remarry. How much will it cost?" Li Wenbo gritted his teeth and responded.

Yang Qing cares more about money. If Li Wenbo can give her an ideal number, it will not affect her not to remarry.

Thinking of this, Yang Qing smiled and said a number to Li Wenbo: "

I want one hundred million. "

"Impossible!" As soon as Yang Qing finished speaking, Li Wenbo immediately shouted excitedly: "What do you think you are worth 100 million!"

"It doesn't matter if you don't give it. Anyway, I have already told you clearly. Which one do you think is important for the reputation of the Yiyi and Li family?"

One hundred million can still be used for the Li family, but now they have invested a lot in their cooperation with the Gu family. Under such a situation, another one hundred million will definitely hurt the vitality of the Wanfu Group.

But Li Wenbo couldn't watch Yang Qing ruin the reputation of Li's family, and the loss would probably exceed 100 million.

Neither of these options was what Li Wenbo wanted, but Yang Qing forced him to this point, and he didn't know what to do for a while.

Li Wenbo and Li Jiafu were both hesitating, but Guo Fangfang on the side urged excitedly: "What are you still hesitating? This is the grandson of our Li family. If she asks for money, she will give her money. The safety of the grandson is the most important thing. Do you really want the Li family to be cut off!"

The five generations of the Li family have a single biography. This child is likely to be Li Wenbo’s only son and their only grandson, so they cannot allow this child to have any accidents.

Being urged by Guo Fangfang like this, Li Wenbo and Li Jiafu became more irritable, and they couldn't come up with any ideas for a while.

When Yang's father and mother Yang heard that Yang Qing had asked them for 100 million, she was shocked, but after reacting, she was very excited.

If they can have 100 million, then even if they spend a lot of money

Feet, this life is enough.