Chapter 165

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 165: Will always be by his side

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 165: Will always be by his side

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Will always be by his side

Gu Wensong looked at the computer again, and the video was still playing on the screen.

The video was shot very clearly, recording Fang Xia's painful struggle in the water in its entirety. Through the screen, she watched her struggle from the very beginning to the end of exhaustion, sinking into the water a little bit...

It turns out that Gu Wenya and the others are not lying, Fang Xia is really dead!

Although Gu Wensong sometimes really thought about how good it would be if Fang Xia died, he had never just cursed her, and never thought of actually killing her.

"Uncle San, there are two roads in front of you now." Gu Shenxing saw that Gu Wensong was silent and did not speak. He smiled and said again: "You can take this video to the police and report that I am a murderer, and then you do it. Gu's new family head."

When Gu Wensong heard him say this, when his mind moved, he subconsciously wanted to call the police.

But before he could make a move, Gu Shenxing's cold voice sounded in his ear again: "However, compared to me, it seems that San Shu has a greater motive for murder."

As soon as Gu Shenxing's words were finished, Gu Wensong seemed to be showered.

A bucket of ice water instantly calmed down.

He almost forgot that Gu Shenxing is a wolf that eats people without spitting out bones, and a devil. How could he leave him such a big handle?

It was said that there were two options for him, but in fact Gu Shenxing had already designed everything, just waiting for him to jump into the trap.

Gu Wensong held the phone tightly and was silent for a long time, and finally let out a deep breath: "What do you want me to do?"

"Uncle San is a sensible person." Gu Shenxing chuckled lightly, and his thin lips lightly opened.

After listening to Gu Shenxing's request, Gu Wensong's face was pale, and his hand with the phone tightened.

Thinking of this video, thinking of Gu Shenxing's methods, in the end he could only grit his teeth and agree to all his requests.

After hanging up the phone, Gu Wensong stood up abruptly, threw all the computer keyboards on the desk to the ground, and hit the desk with a fist.

After venting, Gu Wensong sat weakly on the chair, closed his eyes and took a heavy breath.

He is not a good person himself. He has lived for half his life wantonly, but now he is pinched to play by a junior, Gu Wensong is naturally very dissatisfied.

But he couldn't play with Gu Shenxing, so he could only listen to his words and fulfill his requirements.

Thinking of Gu Shenxing's requirements, Gu Wensong frowned. After hesitating for a long time, he finally got up and strode out of the study.

There was something wrong with Fang Xia's family, and they were busy solving the family affairs and had no time to pay attention to Fang Xia's affairs.

Sisters Gu Wenjing and Gu Wenya have not yet reacted from the blow, Tang Anran has been by his side to comfort them, and Gu Wuhao arranged for them to deal with other matters.