Chapter 63

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 63: Anyway, we come to Japan for a long time

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 63: Anyway, we come to Japan for a long time

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Anyway, we come to Japan for a long time

Yuwenjin and Buao, who had been forgotten in the living room, glanced at each other, completely wondering what happened to Gu Wuhao.

Not only them, but even Tang Anran didn't understand what Gu Wuzheng wanted to do.

After returning to the bedroom, Gu Wuzheng put Tang Anran on the bed, and then wrapped her tightly with a quilt, showing only one head.

"Gu Wuhao, what are you doing!" Tang Anran frowned, looking at Gu Wuhao in confusion.

Gu Wuzheng pressed down on Tang Anran, frowning as he watched her and said, "You are not allowed to dress like this in the future."

As soon as he said the words, Gu Wuhao immediately changed his words: "You can dress like this in front of me, but you are not allowed to be seen by other men!"

When Tang Anran heard Gu Wuhao say this, he was taken aback for a moment, and then he reacted.

She was patronizing just now, worried that Gu Wuhao would go, and forgot to change her clothes, so she went downstairs in her nightdress.

And her nightdress is made of suspenders and the fabric is very thin. Although it doesn't reveal anything, it still looks somewhat indecent, especially in the living room there are two more men, Yuwenjin and Buao.

In fact, Gu Wuhao’s actions just now were too fast. They both

No one could see Tang Anran's appearance clearly, and he had already forcibly taken away.

"I see." Tang Anran replied with some embarrassment, and his hands wrapped in the quilt pushed Gu Wuhao: "I can't wear it in front of you!"

During this period of time, in front of Gu Wuhao, she was very careful when she put on clothes. She would not wear clothes that were a little ambiguous like this in front of him. Today was really careless.

Tang Anran's answer made Gu Wuzheng a little dissatisfied. He lowered his head and pressed his forehead against hers and asked, "Why?"

"What and why?" Tang Anran blinked in confusion, not understanding what he was talking about.

"Why don't you want to dress like this in front of me?" Gu Wuzheng repeated it in a somewhat aggrieved tone, and kissed her slightly cool lips: "Xu Anran, we are a husband and wife, and it is legal."

Tang Anran looked at him like this, and listened to him, feeling very sweet in his heart, but a little bit sour.

"Gu Wuhao, we are a fake husband and wife." She tilted her head to avoid Gu Wuhao's kiss, trying to maintain a normal tone: "We are just acting for grandpa and we will get divorced soon."

Tang Anran knew that what she said was a bit hurtful, but she thought about it all night yesterday, and finally decided to stick to the previous decision.

Her inspection report has not yet come out, and she doesn’t know what Xu Anran’s body has done before. She is very afraid that she will not be worthy of Gu Wuhao and will drag him down, so instead of waiting to separate later, it’s better to do it now All possibilities are cut off.

"I don't love you, nor do I treat you..."

Before she could finish her words, Gu Wuhao, who was pressing on her, suddenly kissed her lips.