Chapter 120

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 120: He chose to sacrifice Tang Anran

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 120: He chose to sacrifice Tang Anran

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

He chose to sacrifice Tang Anran

Shen Xi looked at Xiao Hang holding her in amazement, her head faintly began to hurt.

But she still endured the pain and squatted down, wiped his tears with her fingertips, smiled at Xiaohang and explained, "My kid, you misunderstood. I may look a lot like your mother, but it's not you mom."

"No, you are, you are." Xiaohang hugged Shen Xi tightly, crying again and again: "You are mother, you are mother!"

Seeing Xiaohang like this, Shen Xi looked at Gu Shenxing beside him in a daze, not knowing what to do for a while.

It's just that before Gu Shenxing could speak, Gu Wuhao, who was sitting on the sofa, could not bear to rush over, and directly embraced Shen Xi into his arms.

"Gu Wuhao!" Gu Shenxing standing aside was a little angry.

With a low growl, he stretched out his hand to pull Gu Wuhao away, but his arms held Shen Xi tightly, and he didn't mean to let go.

Hearing Gu Shenxing's shout, Shen Xi recovered from the familiar feeling and hurriedly tried to push Gu Wuhao away.

"Sir, please let me go!" She wanted to escape from Gu Wuhao's arms, but the more she struggled, the tighter Gu Wuhao hugged her, and she was almost out of breath.

Gu Shenxing twisted his eyebrows, and worked hard with Gu Jinyan on the side, and finally forcibly separated the two of them.

As soon as he left Gu Wuhao's embrace, Shen Xi immediately hid behind Gu Shenxing, clasping his arms tightly with both hands, his face pale and trembling all over.

"Gu Wuhao, you scared Xiaoxi." Gu Shenxing calmed Shen Xi, while scolding at Gu Wuhao: "She is your future sister-in-law!"

"Fart!" Gu Wuzheng grabbed Gu Shenxing by the collar and cursed with red eyes: "You **** thought I changed her name and I couldn't recognize it?"

He was already familiar with Tang Anran to his bones, not to mention just changing a name, even if he changed her face, he could still recognize her.

Therefore, Gu Wuhao didn't believe Gu Shenxing's words at all. The woman in front of him was definitely his An Ran, his wife, Gu Wuhao!

"Well, if you have to think so, you won't believe it no matter what I tell you." Gu Shenxing pulled away his hand, sneered, and then turned to look at Shen Xi behind him: "Xiao Xi ,do you know who he is?"

Shen Xi stuck his head out from behind him, staring at Gu Wuhao's face.

This man gave her a strong sense of familiarity, but he was not in her memory.

"I don't know." Shen Xi shook his head and whispered back.

Hearing her answer, Gu Wuzhuo's expectant heart was immediately cold, but he would not be fooled so easily.

"An Ran, I'm Gu Wuhao, your husband, this is a small

Hang is our child. "Gu Wuzhao took Xiaohang's hand and looked at Shen Xi intently with a hot gaze: "If you think about it, you will definitely think of us." "

Gu Wuhao, Xiao Hang...

There was no memory of them in Shen Xi's head, but these two names, including both of them, made her very familiar.