Chapter 148

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 148: I don't want you to be wronged

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 148: I don't want you to be wronged

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

I don't want you to be wronged

Facing Zhou Fanghua's scolding, Tang Anran still said with a cold expression: "I don't think I made a mistake, but Mrs. Gu, shouldn't I apologize to Xiaohang for what you just said? "

"Let me apologize to him?" Zhou Fanghua asked Tang Anran mockingly, then turned to look at Lin Yuqing beside him: "Qingqing, did I say something wrong?"

Lin Yuqing had been standing beside her in silence, and now she was taken aback when she heard Zhou Fanghua's questioning.

After recovering, Lin Yuqing lowered her head in Zhou Fanghua's ear and smiled softly: "Mom, didn't we say we are going out to get some sun? Don't be bored in the house, go out first."

"The air in this room is really bad, and there is too much filth." Zhou Fanghua glanced at Tang Anran contemptuously. Without talking to her, Lin Yuqing directly let Lin Yuqing push herself out.

When Lin Yuqing pushed Zhou Fanghua out, she smiled apologetically at Tang Anran and silently apologized to her.

Tang Anran also politely returned Lin Yuqing with a smile. After they left, the faint smile on her face gradually disappeared.

Zhou Fanghua didn't have a good face to Gu Wuhao, Tang Anran knew it

Ming, knowing that Zhou Fanghua would not like herself much, but she did not expect her attitude to be like this.

Tang Anran didn't care how Zhou Fanghua treated herself, but she didn't want her mother and Xiaohang to be wronged with her.

On the other hand, Gu Wuzheng and Yu Wenjin followed the information given by Zhang Xinhua to find the three employees who had resigned. Two of them were already employed in the new hospital. They asked about it and found nothing unusual.

But the nurse who worked in the western pharmacy suddenly disappeared, and there was no trace.

The more this happened, the more suspicious this nurse was, so Gu Wuzheng sent a few more people to look for her.

When Gu Wuhao returned home in the afternoon, Zhou Fanghua and Lin Yuqing had already returned to the room. Tang Peipei and Xu Xiaorong took Xiaohang to the supermarket together, while Tang Anran was waiting for Gu Wuhao in the bedroom.

As soon as Gu Wuhao entered the bedroom door, he realized that Tang Anran was in a bad mood, and immediately went to the bed and sat down.

Reaching out and covering her shoulders, Gu Wuhao looked at her worriedly, "What's wrong? Has something happened?"

Tang Anran had agreed with Gu Wuhao before that there would be nothing to hide from him in the future, and she was also going to talk to him about it, so she told Gu Wuhao what happened in the living room today.

"I did not mind this before, but what happened today made

I have to care. "Tang Anran looked up at Gu Wuhao: "I know this might make you a little embarrassed, but...I don't want my mother and Xiaohang to suffer any wrongs." "

"Fool, I don't want you to be wronged." Gu Wuhao rubbed Tang Anran's shoulder and chuckled, "Don't worry, I will take care of this matter."

Gu Wuzheng would not ask Zhou Fanghua what happened today, because he unconditionally believed what Tang Anran said.