Chapter 153

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 153: Thinking day and night dreaming

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 153: Thinking day and night dreaming

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Thinking day and night dreaming

Listening to the "beep" on the phone, Tang Anran nervously squeezed the phone in his hand.

At this time, Gu Wuhaogang and Bu Ao, who were rescued from Hong'an Village, rescued the two villagers and handed them to the current medical staff.

From three o'clock last night until now, they have had no rest for 18 hours and rescued a total of 25 trapped villagers.

Hong'an Village has a large area affected by the disaster, and the trapped victims don't know how many people are. The golden rescue time is only 72 hours, so to Gu Wuhao and the others, every second is extremely precious.

Gu Wuzheng returned to the camp and drank some water. Just as he was about to continue to rescue, the cell phone under his clothes suddenly rang.

It was the special ringtone he set for Tang Anran. When he heard the sound, Gu Wuhao knew that it was her call.

"How are you…"

"I'm fine..."

As soon as the phone was connected, the two spoke together.

Knowing that he is safe now, Tang Anran's tight heart slowly relaxed.

The rescue time was urgent. Tang Anran couldn't waste Gu Wuhao's time, so he didn't talk any more nonsense. He just exhorted, "Take care of yourself, I'll wait for you to come back."

"Okay." Gu Wuzheng's hand holding the phone slowly tightened, and he replied in a deep voice.

The two didn't say much, but they already understood what they wanted to say. After a brief silence, they hung up the phone together.

Gu Wuzheng put his phone away, touched the knot on his chest, immediately put on his safety helmet, and entered the rescue team again.

Although the conversation lasted less than twenty seconds, Tang Anran felt relieved after hearing Gu Wuhao's voice.

Hanging up the phone, she continued to modify the design drawing according to the results of today's discussion with Yan Xi and the others.

After more than twenty hours of continuous rescue work, teams from other military regions came to help, and Gu Wuhao finally had time to rest.

However, due to conditions, the tents they brought were left for the victims, and they could only find an open space to rest.

No matter how good Gu Wuzheng's physical fitness is, he can't stand the high-intensity task that lasted for such a long time. He fell asleep not long after lying on the ground.

Even in his sleep, his hands still hold the peace knot tightly

, Holding it as if Tang Anran was beside him.

At four o'clock in the morning on Tuesday, more than 50 hours have passed since the earthquake occurred. Aftershocks occurred from time to time during this period, which affected their rescue.

The remaining golden rescue time is getting less and less, Gu Wuhao and they dare not relax, racing against time to save people.

The worst-hit area in Hong'an Village was a school in the village. Because many children in the village live far away from the school, most of the children live in school.