Chapter 41

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 41: Appeared in front of her again

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 41: Appeared in front of her again

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Appeared in front of her again

"Most people think that they can learn something from the grassroots level, but this is not the case. This matter is mainly different from person to person." Jiang Hua smiled at Tang Anran and continued to say: "Like Miss, your education and Qualifications, starting from the bottom is too wasteful. You are studying architectural design. You can go directly to the design department and work with Wang Xudong."

After listening to Jiang Hua's words, Tang Anran hesitated for a while.

As he said, you really should find a position that suits you and can use your expertise to learn things better.

But... Xu Anran studied architectural design, but she studied business administration. These are completely two different majors, and she is simply not qualified for this job.

Tang Anran chuckled and expressed his wishes as tactfully as possible: "I agree with Vice President Jiang, but I have not been in contact with these for more than a year. I have forgotten all the things I learned before, and may not be able to handle this. Position, why don’t you reschedule it again."

"Miss, don't worry about this, Wang Xudong is the design department

The best employee, I can let him take you personally, and you can ask him if you don’t understand. After all, it’s something you’ve learned. It’s certainly impossible to forget it so thoroughly, right? "

Jiang Hua's words have already been said for this purpose, and if Tang Anran refuses again, it will appear too deliberate.

After hesitating for a while, Tang Anran finally nodded and agreed to Jiang Hua's arrangement, and was taken to the design department that day. Jiang Hua handed her over to Wang Xudong and started learning with him.

Although Wang Xudong is only in his twenties, he is a veritable design genius. The works designed under his name can participate in world-class architectural design competitions every day, and he does not even return empty-handed every time.

It is precisely because of this that he became the head of the design department of the Xu Group at a young age.

After Wang Xudong led Tang Anran to familiarize himself with the daily work of the design department, he took out his mobile phone and opened the WeChat QR code business card: "Anran, this is my WeChat ID. If you add it, what do you not understand? You can always ask me in the future."

"Okay, thank you Minister Wang." Tang Anran politely thanked him, then took out his mobile phone and added his WeChat account.

After receiving the notice from Tang Anran's friend, Wang Xudong immediately agreed, and he still didn't forget to smile: "In the future, everyone will be colleagues. You don't need to be so polite with me, just call me Xudong."

"but…"

She became his subordinate, shouldn't she call him "Minister Wang"? How can employees call their bosses directly?

However, before Tang Anran's doubts had time to ask, Wang Xudong's cell phone rang suddenly, and he walked aside to answer the phone. Tang Anran closed his mouth wittily, and said nothing more.

In the next few days, Tang Anran started to learn from Wang Xudong. Perhaps it was because Xu Anran had learned these things before, so it would be easier for Tang Anran to get in touch again. After a few days, he was already familiar with the business. You can follow Wang Xudong. Run the project.

During this period of time, Gu Wuhao never came back, nor contacted Tang Anran proactively, and Tang Anran was busy with work and didn't care too much about it.

The two people who had just held the wedding did not touch each other for 20 days until a sudden accident, Gu Wu

Chao Cai finally left the military area and appeared in front of Tang Anran again.

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Recently UpdatedPrimordial God: Those Years When I Was In Tihuat: Chapter 188 Mandrill's divorce plan (2)I Can Really Fire a Map Cannon: Chapter 139 How to expand strengthInvade the World: Chapter 344 National Division

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com