Chapter 104

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 104: Wife can punish whatever he wants

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 104: Wife can punish whatever he wants

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Wife can punish whatever he wants

After Tang Anran helped him wipe the bath and change his clothes, he walked out of the bathroom without saying a word, and Gu Wuhao hurried to follow.

"Wife, do you want to listen to me now?" Gu Wuhao walked to Tang Anran's side and smiled as she looked at her to please.

Tang Anran glared at him with a stern face, tears still filled his eyes: "Don't give me a hippie smile, I am seriously angry!"

"I'm sorry." Gu Wuzheng sighed lightly and hugged Tang Anran from behind: "This mission sacrificed a brother, and he just finished the memorial service for him today. I won't tell you about the injury, I just don't want you to worry about it. I'm afraid, I don't want to see you cry."

In fact, Gu Wuzheng originally planned to come back after recovering from the injury, but when he saw Yang Fan's wife crying in front of his grave, Tang Anran involuntarily appeared in his mind.

At that moment, a crazily desire arose in his heart, just wanting to go home to see her.

So after dealing with Yang Fan's funeral, Gu Wuhao couldn't wait to leave the military area.

Hearing Gu Wuzheng saying that someone had sacrificed, Tang Anran was stunned for a moment, then slowly lowered his head, cold tears slipped from his eyes, and slowly landed on Gu Wuhao's arm.

Realizing that she was crying, Gu Wuhao panicked all of a sudden, and quickly wiped her tears with a tissue, but he accidentally pulled her chest.

"Hiss." Gu Wuzheng took a breath, frowning.

"What's wrong? Did you get the wound again?" Tang Anran hurriedly helped him sit down by the bed, and carefully unbuttoned his pajamas. Tears flowed when he saw more and more blood leaking from the gauze. It's fierce: "I know I'm injured, why can't I be more careful, this wound is so deep, what should I do..."

"Don't be nervous, it's okay to bleed some blood." Gu Wuzhao endured the pain and wiped away tears for Tang Anran, then pointed to the cabinet next to the sofa: "There is a medicine cabinet in the cabinet, and I need to change the gauze again."

"Okay." Tang Anran nodded and hurriedly took out the medicine cabinet from the cabinet.

She had never done this before. Even though she had done her best to rub the medicine and change the gauze for him, she still wrinkled her face because she was worried that it might hurt him.

Fortunately, Gu Wuzheng was already very tolerant, and she was really gentle and didn't hurt him, so Gu Wuhao didn't make any sound during the whole process.

Fearfully, he changed the gauze for him. Tang Anran suffocated his stomach and almost disappeared.

She put the medicine box back where she was, and then sat next to Gu Wuhao,

Holding his right hand tightly: "We have promised that we must never keep secrets from each other, even if it is a good intention. This time you broke the rules and I will punish you."

Gu Wuzheng shook her hand back, and responded readily, "Okay, my wife can punish whatever she wants."

"Gu Wuhao, I want to punish you, protect yourself from now on, never let yourself be hurt again, if you don't take the punishment seriously, then I will never forgive you again." Tang Anran looked at him, very serious Said: "I know that these injuries are all medals for you, but they are enough. I don't want to see new injuries on your body."