Chapter 192

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 192: The more normal the more abnormal

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 192: The more normal the more abnormal

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The more normal the more abnormal

Yan Xi's personality is indeed more restrained and gentle, but this does not mean that he is a person with no temper.

These words that Lu Na said and the bold behavior just now angered Yan Xi, his chest was full of anger and his face was gloomy.

She concealed it so well that no flaws were revealed, which caused Yan Xi to never realize that she had such thoughts about herself in these years.

When they don't know anything, Yan Xi can be good friends with Lu Na, but after knowing this, let alone continue to be friends, even if Yan Xi stays in the same space with her, Yan Xi will feel sick.

Ignoring Lu Na's words, Yan Xi pushed the car door and quickly got out of the car. Seeing his reaction, Lu Na hurriedly got out of the car.

"Yan Xi!" Lu Na shouted his name, hugged Yan Xi from behind, leaned her head on his back, and said in a choked voice: "I'm not kidding you, all those words just now It's my truth."

"I had feelings for you before Cassie was born. Richard and I divorced because we both cheated. He fell in love with other women, and I fell in love with you."

"I am ten years older than you. Now you are thirty-two, but I am already forty-two. The age difference makes me very inferior. I am afraid you will think I am old."

"Originally, I planned to keep this feeling in my heart forever, but now, when I see you look at Xu Anran's eyes, I'm going crazy with jealousy, and I can't bear it!"

"She is married and pregnant. Why do you still miss her? Just because she is younger than me and more beautiful than me? Yan Xi, I don't believe you are such a superficial person. You love me too, right? I can feel it. , You must love me too..."

Lu Na was probably too agitated to speak incoherently, but the hand holding Yan Xi had been tightening, and she was not willing to let go.

Listening to her confession, Yan Xi not only didn't feel anything worth moving, but even felt extremely disgusted and sick.

"Shut up!" Yan Xi shouted angrily, pushed Lu Na away directly, and then relentlessly yelled at her: "Miss Lu, please respect yourself!

A "Miss Lu" directly indicated that Yan Xi no longer wanted to be friends with Lu Na.

Lu Na didn't expect that Yan Xi would be so unrelenting, so she froze for a while and didn't

I dared to question him, "Yan Xi, I have known you for twelve years. Isn't it as good as the year when Xu Anran and you met?"

"You don't deserve to be compared with An Ran, don't mention her name again in the future." After Yan Xi said this coldly, he drove away quickly, leaving Lu Na on the road alone.

He is such a person with distinct likes and dislikes. When he dislikes a person, no matter how good the relationship has been, he can be so unfeeling.

What's more, he had always regarded Lu Na as a familiar senior sister, and had never had any other thoughts about her.

Now knowing that Lu Na had such thoughts about herself, Yan Xi just wanted to stay away from her.

Lu Na stood there watching Yan Xi's car go further and further, until she completely disappeared from her sight, suddenly burst into laughter.