Chapter 2

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 2: Can't remember many things

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 2: Can't remember many things

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Can't remember many things

His strength was really great. Tang Anran had no strength to resist in front of him. The pain in her neck made her very uncomfortable. In the end, there was no way, Tang Anran could only lower his head and bit his arm hard.

The man didn't expect Tang Anran to make such a defiant movement, his body stiffened slightly, and then suddenly released the hand that was holding her neck.

He stood on the spot, looking coldly at Tang Anran who was gasping for breath, without saying anything in the end, turning around and leaving the room.

After taking two deep breaths, Tang Anran's emotions finally calmed down, but when he saw the surroundings, he was stunned again.

The first reaction is that this is not her room!

This is a completely unfamiliar room to her, with pink-white walls, pink curtains, sofas, wardrobes, and all her eyes are pink.

Tang Anran was sure that he had never seen this room, but why did he appear here now?

Rubbing his dizzy head, Tang Anran wanted to go out and have a look, but just got out of bed, but when he saw the person in the closet and dressing mirror, he was stunned again.

The woman in the mirror is wearing a pink and white nightdress, delicate and beautiful

His face, fair and tender skin, and a perfect figure with bumps....

Even though the person in the mirror does look a bit like himself, Tang Anran can be sure that she is definitely not himself.

Because she has been doing housework and taking care of children for a long time, she has not done maintenance for a long time. After five years of marriage, she has completely become a yellow-faced woman, and her figure has begun to be a little blessed, but why did she become like this?

Could it be...she was born again?

As soon as Tang Anran thought of this word, the scenes that happened in the hospital seemed to be playing movies, replaying them in her mind.

I remember that before fainting, she swore in her heart that if there is a chance to do it again, she must make those who hurt her and her children pay the price, but she did not expect God to give her a chance to do it again!

Thinking of her four-year-old daughter leaving this world like this, her heart ache once again, tears welling up in her eyes.

It was they who killed her daughter. She would never let them go, she must avenge her daughter!

Since God gave her this opportunity, she must cherish it!

It's just that the most important thing right now is to figure out what identity this body really is.

Just as Tang Anran was stunned, the door was pushed open again, and a young woman walked in from outside.

"Young grandma, I...I'll wait on you to change your clothes..." The woman walked to Tang Weiran and said this in a very faint voice. Her head became lower and lower, and she almost didn't dare to look at Tang Anran directly.

Seeing her like this, Tang Anran frowned, thinking about how to ask questions so as not to reveal any flaws.

"What happened to me before? Why did my head hurt so much?" After a while, Tang Anran rubbed his head and looked at the woman and asked.

As soon as the woman heard Tang Anran’s questioning, Yue’s already very low head went down again: “My grandmother, you fell down the stairs and hit your head yesterday. The doctor said there was a slight concussion, which may be because of this. It hurts a bit."

After hearing her words, Tang Anran nodded clearly, and could take this opportunity to continue to ask: "My head hurts, and I can't remember many things. Tell me."

Upon hearing Tang Anran's words, the woman raised her head and looked at her in a bit of astonishment. She seemed to hesitate, and finally told Tang Anran everything she knew according to her request.

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Popular TodayGlobal Reincarnation: Becoming A God With My Unlimited Revive (35k views today)Being A Shrew to My Ex-Husband After Our Divorce (16.8k views today)Deconstruction is Weird (12.1k views today)View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com