Chapter 178

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 178: You can not have it both ways

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 178: You can not have it both ways

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

You can not have it both ways

Whatever you say about loving her is false.

A self-deprecating sneer appeared on Wen Yijia's face, and he turned around holding Niannian and left the window.

At this time, Yu Wenjin was thinking of Wen Yijia with all his heart. He didn't know how she was now, so he didn't have the patience to talk with Cheng Jia.

At the moment Wen Yijia turned around, he also pushed Cheng Jia away forcefully, and sternly rebuked: "Go! Dare to come here to harass Jiajia again, I will never forgive you!"

Having said this, Yuwenjin ignored Cheng Jia and strode into the house.

Cheng Jia wanted to catch up again, but he was stopped by the bodyguard as soon as he walked to the door, and there was no chance to go in again.

She clenched her teeth and stomped her feet angrily, knowing that she would definitely not be able to get in today, so she turned and left unwillingly.

When Yu Wenjin entered the room, Wen Yijia was sitting with Nian Nian

At the bedside, while tapping her back while singing nursery rhymes to coax her to sleep.

She lowered her head slightly, with a gentle smile on her face, the faint sunlight fell on her body through the white veil, and her already fair cheeks became brighter against the gaze.

Yu Wenjin seemed to have not seen Wen Yijia smile like this for a long time, and couldn't help but stare at it.

In the past, Wen Yijia liked to smile at him the most. He smiled happily, blushed and smiled shyly on the bed...

As long as she bends the corner of her mouth, Yu Wenjin is willing to take her heart out.

Wen Yijia actually knew that Yuwenjin had come, but he didn't take the initiative to speak, and she didn't want to talk to him, so she ignored his existence.

It was not until Wen Yijia stopped singing and put Nian Nian, who was already asleep in her arms, into the crib, that Yu Wenjin recovered.

"Jiajia." He walked to Wen Yijia and stood still, calling out her name softly, trying to explain to her.

It's just that he just said two words when he was interrupted by Wen Yijia with a cold face.

"Niannian is asleep, don't disturb her." Wen Yijia turned around and looked at Yu Wenjin blankly: "You don't need to explain anything to me. Those are your private affairs and have nothing to do with me."

"Jiajia, we are a well-known couple, can't we speak peacefully?" Yu Wenjin sighed helplessly.

In the past few days, he could actually make time to find Wen Yijia, but he didn't do that, because Wen Yijia always talked with a gun and a stick. When the two met, they would quarrel and couldn't talk well.

He didn't want to hurt her, and he didn't want to let go, the relationship between the two remained deadlocked.

Until today, Cheng Jia suddenly came to the door, and the housekeeper called Yu Wenjin and told him that he was afraid that Cheng Jia would hurt Wen Yijia and drove back from the company immediately.